Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Nappies when your sick (kids)

When i was 9

Posted by tammytrickles on 2014-06-29 12:38:14

I got really sick when i was 9 and i couldnt make it to the toilet. I had the runs really badly and couldnt hold on. I was so weak i had to stay in bed. If i tried to get up i just wet and messed myself on the way to the toilet. My mum got me some nappies so i could just stay in bed and go. I had the runs for 3 days and i had to poo in my nappy every time. I was even too weak to get changed and my mum was at work all day so my older brother had to change my nappies. He didnt like cleaning his little sisters messy bum but he did a good job.

Posted by MPC2876789876 on 2014-08-06 18:29:11

hi i am a 14 year old boy and i moved in with my dad and step mum 2 years ago as the schools near them was really good anyways i told my step mum 1 day i had a stomach ace so i didnt have to go too school i was fine really but she didn't know so she told me to stay in bed all day so i thought nice. then about half hour later she came back to my room and said since ypur not well i need you to wear some nappys so you dont mess ur self and wet your self i told her i felt better bit she insisted i still wore a nappy since i was going to be in bed all day so she took my pjs bottoms off me and put the nappy on me which i felt a little bit embarressed she then pit my pjs bottoms back on me and told me to get some rest and she told me that i would be wearing 1 all day and night and the next day too she did change me when i messed but i liked being looked after what was good but i did get told i was to go to sleep at 7:00pm as i wasent well but i made up being ill so i could get the day off school i havent done it since

Posted by n|b on 2015-04-03 12:50:08

My little brother had to wear full-on nappies when he was really sick with the Enterovirus that was making the rounds. When he started feeling better, I switched him to Drynites but he still had accidents frequently because he just felt too sick to care. He's all better now, fortunately.

Posted by LexiDiaperGirl on 2015-09-01 15:32:53

When I was 12 I got really really sick. If I got out of bed id puke and pee and mess myself. I peed and pooped myself if I didnt get up anyway but thats not the point. I had been in my bed for a week, and it stunk in my room. My mom came in one day and pulled the covers off me while I was sleeping. She had already taken off my extremely messy pajamas and was just about to take my panties off when I woke up. I asked what she was doing and she then pulled my panties off. I tried to cover my butt and vagina but then I started to get aftual liquod poop that went everywhere. Even on my back. I then puked on myself which I was extremely grossed out by. My mom just put the diaper on and said

You need to wear these.

I was about to argue but then I realised how futile that was. All my clothes had poop, pee, or puke on them so I could only be in my diaper. In my house its just my mom and me, and she had to work very late, so she called one of my friend christina over to play with me. She knew about the diaper, but she was still suprised to see me almost fully naked. It was a saturday when she came over so we had the whole day. I could get out of bed now, so that was nice.

Anyway, we were playing truth or dare, and I had picked dare. She dared me to poop in my diaper with me on all fours. I did this, and some ran down my legs. I didnt really like it at the time, so I was reluctant in doing it. It was then her turn to pick, and she picked truth. I begged her to pick a dare because she had only picked truths the entire time.

She picked dare, and I had a good one. She had to wear one of my un used diapers. She started to say no, but I told her that she has to do it, it was part of our agreement. With a moan, she told me to lie on my back. She actually took the diaper off, and slowly put it on. She was going so slow, so I told her to lie on her back. I ripped her jeans off, then I actually ripped her panties on accident. Weve already had a bath together, so seeing her you know what wasnt really a big deal. put it on her, and she was kinda grossed out.

We kept playing on, but then I needed to poop. I didnt have a diaper on, so I asked for christinas diaper.

Umm, I kinda wet it. She shyly said.

With wide eyes I answered Really?

She nodded in an embarrased way.

I dont care just give it! I half yelled.

I cant get it off! Christina answered.

I tried getting it off. It was really stuck. I started letting put squirts of pee onto the floor. Christina then grabbed her purple and white panties and put them on me.

(Okay im just clearing this up. We were desperate, we were stupid, we arent lesbians, we never were lesbians and we never will be lesbians. Oh, and we were 12)

I almost immediately pooped in them. I let it all out. Christina cleaned me up with some baby wipes she had brought, and put me in a diaper. We then played putside in only our diapers. Thats how we started wearing diapers.

Turns out, Christina got sick from me, so we spent about 3 weeks sick together. It was awesome.

Posted by fahadkhan on 2019-04-04 14:15:06

I want could be set. It is in reality finer quality than witness almost everyone explain in words during the basis with legibility in this particular area of interest critical community are almost always fittingly tracked down. Capital Gains Tax