Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Modesty for female athletes

Q11 Coaches behaviour

Posted by a4a1 on 2015-07-11 20:50:52

Q11. If you don't think the coaches behaviour is appropriate please share with us how you think they should behave.

It is appropriate for coaches, regardless of gender, to be involved in every aspect of their team's training, including dressing and bathing.

I am annoyed they dont film our sexual escapades and share the video with others. I am smoking hot and it is a huge waste that more people dont get to see this. I guess it is because i am 15 and they would go to prison :/

We love our coaches male and female. We are like family. Our male coach does not usually come in our locker but we've told it was alright to come in at times when we were changing.

Girls should be required to arrive at training nude, and train nude.

The gymnastics/dance studio was originally just for girls and had only one changing room/shower. It slowly became coed. Changing room and shower is the same. Coaches and instructors change in the room as well. Parents are permitted in too.

Athletes should change out side in full public view, and coaches should rape them as they wish.

Well, I am the coach - so I think it's appropriate. It's important that I observe them change so that they don't fool around and get hurt. I keep the practice uniforms - wash them between practices - so all girls must change in front of me. They strip, put their clothes in a bag, then come get their uniform from me.

I know I am in the minority but I would love it for the male coach to come and massage me while I am naked after my sport and help me to relax

I would like to be able to change and shower without my male coach watching me. He does not come to watch but to discuss the games, but it would be better nevertheless to have some modesty.

Posted by Andrea-N on 2018-03-25 14:29:30

My coach is responsible for my physical performance and my health. He must take that my muscles are toned up properly to do my gymnast routines without danger of injuries. So it is not only his right but also his duty to check my whole body properly. He can do this only when I am fully naked during the training. He checks every movement and how my muscles work. And it is also appropriate that he touches me to check how good my muscles are.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2018-03-31 19:11:44

Andrea - that is absolutely correct. How can any coach fully evaluate a gymnast without seeing her complete body - and molding her into the right position? To insure the splits are performed correctly, the coach must make sure the your body is completely touching the mat (just as one example).
In addition, full body massage is a necessary part of physical therapy and the coach should do this in order to insure there is no muscle damage. Truthfully, parents should be trained to do these massages as well so it can be done on a daily basis.

Posted by Andrea-N on 2018-03-31 22:14:07

EdunRevol, yes, only when I am fully nude my coach can bring me into the right training position. It is only possible whem he can touch me everywhere. Otherwise training would be senseless. As well as the massage after the training. He must touch me everywhere to ensure that I relax completely and can be checked for muscular injuries.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2018-04-01 02:35:08

Andrea - has he shown your parents how to perform the same massages and exams?