Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Modesty for female athletes

Q18.How do/does you/they feel about the massage?

Posted by a4a1 on 2015-07-11 21:00:15

Q18.How do/does you/they feel about the massage?

It helps me relax my muscles so it is great! It doesn't matter who does it. And I think men are usually stronger with their hands, which is nice.

My stepdad gives me massages maybe like once every one or two weeks. He says it helps my muscles recover for training. He spends most time on my legs and feet but also my back and stomach, but I'm dead ticklish (feet are the worst OMG!!) so I basically hate it.

sometimes it was really intimate, but it felt good to relieve stress.

apparently this is common and necessary for muscle training/relaxation/tension in sports or at least this is what im told by the coach im not real comfortable with this man handling/fondling my 12 yr old girl this way but she seems to like it

I am nude for massage. There is a towel over my bottom but it often falls off or is removed. A massage feels good and I don't mind being seen nude.

I always feel a bit embarrassed about it when the male coach massages me nude

it is a good way for the coach to know how your body is responding to the workout. they need to massage every muscle group.

some really enjoy the massage and ask for it often. Others do do not so do not get one.

One of the student's older brother became a masseuse. As such he has volunteered to massage anyone who wants or needs one after the practice. It used to be they only got massages by the coach when needed. Now my girls get one almost every week. It's done just after their showers. Always nude. Always full body.

Wet

Horny and wet

Some of the girls are embarrassed at first, but after their first massage, the love it and want more, sometimes faking minor injuries for attention. Amazing how many have groin or hamstring pulls.

I love it but would like for them to massage more areas including my genitals and breasts

At first they are a bit shy, and some are so nervice that they don't organism, the first few times but they get used to it plus seeing me massage other athletes and $%!@ the older athletes gets them turned on. Soon they get to look forward to it.

Posted by Andrea-N on 2018-03-24 07:37:57

Sometimes I feel strange when our coach massages me. I must he nude and he says it is necessary to relax. And sometimes it really feels good.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2018-03-31 19:14:45

Andrea - it is essential that your coach give you a full body massage (internal and external) at least once a week. Gymnastics can cause minor muscular injuries that if left undetected can worsen and develop into serious injuries. Massage not only relaxes you after a work out - but helps the coach identify these minor injuries to insure they are properly treated. He should teach your parents how to do this as well so that they can do it daily even when you do not have practice.

Posted by Andrea-N on 2018-03-31 22:09:14

EdunRevol, you are right that it is essential that my coach gives me a full body massage. It is his duty to check for injuries internal and external and to help me relax after workout. It is completely okay whe I am totally nude for it. My familly should be taught to massage me daily.

Posted by JustChris on 2018-05-14 21:39:59

A full body massage should always include oral, vaginal, and $%!@ intercourse. How else could you relax fully otherwise? Orgasms are the perfect way to relax completely while strengthening interpersonal connections. Ideally your should get a massage before every practice to properly loosen you up as well and prevent injury in the first place. And go nude 24/7 to achieve maximum comfort.