Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Modesty for female athletes

I dont care about modesty

Posted by GymnastZoe on 2021-09-11 19:14:32

Im a 10yo girl and i do a bunch of different sports like gymnastics and kickboxing and weightlifting. I train and work out at school and at a gym and in the house at my home gym. I dont care about modesty at all, if i was allowed id always train naked. I work out naked at home and i dont care that my mom and bro can see me. When im training at school i have to wear some clothes but i just wear shorts and a sports bra even though i dont have any $%!@. When im changing and showering i do it in the open and i dont care if people see, at my gym i always use the boys shower. I even like it when people are looking at me cause im really muscular and im proud of my muscles. Im not worried about any boys trying any funny business cause im stronger than all of them and ive beat up much older boys lots of times.

Posted by firepoint525 on 2021-09-14 18:57:26

You should petition your school to allow you to practice naked. Then you should petition your school to allow you to perform in public naked.

Posted by GymnastZoe on 2021-09-14 20:34:49

Id love to train naked at school but theyd never let me do it. It feels way more comfortable when im naked and i like that people can see me, my body is really muscular and i like showing it off and seeing people react to my muscles. I hate wearing the sports bra especially, i dont have $%!@ but ive got really nice pecs and i want people to see them but the bra covers them. Im gonna try training topless tomorrow and see if they try to stop me.

Posted by firepoint525 on 2021-09-19 21:55:55

It would definitely be a step in the right direction.

Posted by Sandrabmum on 2021-09-20 05:27:54

My daughter 15 practices her gymnastics at home and at her club completely naked unfortunately though she can't be nude at school or at competitions so she wears the bare minimum that she can get away with.