Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Religious or cultural restraints

My younger adult sister

Posted by Overl0ck on 2020-08-22 04:25:22

I'm 43 and she is 40. Even though she is younger than me, she is my caretaker, and she is a bit taller than me. She does not trust the world, and she does not trust me to be tempted by the things of this world (because she loves me very much, enough that she is extremely protective and thus the lask of trust), so she does the following to me

I have to stay in a locked basement cell at night, with no windows that is secured with a big thick steel door. After she closes the doir, she slides two heavy bar latches over it and secures them with padlocks, the big high security kind designed to thwart cutting and picking. Often, when she goes to work, or out for errands, I have to stay locked in there. It's also fire and flood resistant .

When I am out of my cell, I have to wear a full, steel mesh re-enforced leather harness, complete with crotch strap and a collar, all locked with tamper resistant locks that are concealed. I am also kept on a short re-enforced lead that she can lock onto a stationary object. I am treated like a toddler when it comes to restraints.

She loves me very much, and always shows me affection and discipline, but she is veru strict with me and very mother like in an old fashioned way. I also have to wearbfullbmaxi dresses with the collar buttoned, and the cuffs buttoned as well. She wears casual clothes, but to her I'm her little girl, sonI have to dress more 'proper' at all times.