Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

circumcision and reducing masturbation(poll for boys/men cut as teens)

Cut guys - do you still have your frenulum?

Posted by BunnyNub on 2015-04-04 06:45:02

If the frenulum is the real core of sensitivity, then circumcising without removing it is hardly going to cut $%!@ion, is it?

My poll on the subject: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/595285

Posted by Ed197 on 2015-06-10 20:24:12

I wasn't cut as a teen so I didn't take the poll. I had it done when I was three.

Victorian Brits and some people over the pond (e.g. Mr. Kellog) believed that circumcisioin could prevent/cure $%!@ion. Its a joke! It never prevented me from $%!@ing and I have done it virtually every day since I discovered it!!

Posted by Dmtv on 2017-06-04 19:41:26

Circumcision won't stop it. It probably does make self-stimulation somewhat more inconvenient, and there are, I think some studies that show circed guys do it a little less. However, that isn't, and shouldn't be the reason for circ'ing boys at least in regard to the big M. Something circ'ed guys and some parents, especially women, may not realize is that uncirc'ed guys use their foreskins for the big M. Even circ'ed guys who are have enough loose skin left over when stiff can sometimes do it. A fairly tight circ does away with this capability. If parents really thought about it, would they want their teen or pre-teen son to have a wet slippery sleeve attached to the end of his thingie, ready for instant use any time or any place, whether that time or place is appropriate or not? Whether they'll admit it or not, this idea is probably rolling around in the back of a fair number of parents's minds when they get their boys snipped. Another aspect of this, although I'm sure someone will deny it, is that using the foreskin for self-stimulation causes soreness and irritation, which IMO is part of the reason why a lot of doctors have an unspoken "nothing left to play with" policy toward circumcision, and cut boys so erections are tight, with no loose skin.

Posted by wasserball on 2019-02-20 23:41:40

I was circumcised when I was born. I don't have a frenum.

Posted by Circdad on 2019-05-14 13:38:31

Circumcision is an important bond between the father and the son. It is a symbol that the father has taken ownership over his son. My son is circumcised and we teach him the value and meaning of being circumcised. He is truely mine and so is his genital. I have had many talks with him about orgasms. I basically told him that as long as your under my roof that his orgasms are not allowed under any circumstances and i remind him of the circumcision that he was given because of me. His genital is my genital until he turns 18