Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Treated like a baby/little girl?

i just got spanked like a naughty little girl

Posted by Overl0ck on 2020-08-24 04:51:37

emily5 - wow. It would be cool if they put you in a pink maxi dress with long sleeves with long, starched cuffs with many buttons you can't work yourself, and a matching high wihite collar with the fold over part rpund and trimmed with lace which is starched, snug, and very high with 3 heart shapped buttons done all the way up, and belted both at the waist and at the neck (with loops in both places for the belt to be threaded through) tightened, and locked with a padlock.

If you are extra bad, you get put in an adult 'baby' harness secured with locks that islso locked to the neck/waist belt, and walked with a very short lead.

Posted by mandi2 on 2021-05-06 13:21:34

I am 15 and finially made my First Holy Communion this past sunday,May 2,2021,in the class of 2nd graders.My parents required me to be dressed like the little girls and be like one for the day.After my bath,they pinned a 10 ply thick cloth diaper on me,then put crinkly,adult size white plastic pants[aka-rubberpants] on me over the diaper,then a white tee shirt.Next came lace socks and white 'mary jane' shoes,them my poofy,short sleeve,knee length communion dress and veil and then white gloves.I was taken out and shown to my family members and relatives and they all thought i looked cute and little girlish!During the ceremony,my rubberpants crinkled under my dress and i blended right in with the little girls.During my party in the afternoon,some of my friends and female relatives lifted up the front of my dress and checked out my diaper and rubberpants and told me i looked cute! After my party,my boyfriend,Bryce,who is 16,took me to his house as his parents were out of town,and unfortunately it didnt turn out well! He got very aroused by the diaper and rubberpants under my communion dress and got it off of me! he then got me to my knees and made me give him $%!@!