Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

gym class (boys only)

message i said i would leave

Posted by Stpatkid on 2014-12-20 09:08:54

Yeah I like that sweaty smell too but I don't like it when I stink. I'd be very interested to hear how you saw those ppl naked. I have messed around with some guys but mostly just making out. I've had a few boyfriends but they're not out and I'm not so they are secret and all 3 didn't last very long. Maybe 6 weeks was the longest. I think you'll shoot sperm fine even if you do. If you're 12 you'll probably will in a year or 2. It feels great and so much better than dry ones because I like to shoot $%!@ into my mouth and eat it. If you have any more questions about sex stuff I could tell you a lot. Do you know what a 69 is? Or rimming?

Posted by GingerBoy on 2014-12-20 19:39:30

Oooh! Oooh! I know the answer to that one!

69 = 3 * 23

(Sorry, I was being a nerd.)

Hello StPatKid, I'm Alpha's friend that he's talked about.

I knew what 69 was, but Alpha and I don't do it. We pretty much take turns with each other when we're messing around, except when we sword fight.

I've heard about $%!@, but I didn't know what 'rimming' was until I looked it up after I read it in your post. TBH, it sounds pretty damn gross. I get that it might feel good to the person who's getting it done to them. But I think I would be so freaked out about the person who was doing the rimming that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Alpha is my best friend and I don't want him licking my butthole!

I'm sorry if that sounded like I was mad; I'm not. It's none of my business what other people like to do with each other, and I have no right to tell them it's wrong or bad or "sinful" or any other stupid thing I think about it.

(Sorry, rant over.)

Your name -"StPatKid" - makes me think you might be Catholic or that maybe your family is Irish or maybe both. I go to the school at my parish. It's K-8 so this is my last year. Is your high school a Catholic school?

Posted by Stpatkid on 2014-12-20 21:41:59

Yes I go to a Catholic high school, but my name is because my birthday is march 16, one day before st. Patrick's day so there. Mystery solved. I'm glad that your friend got you to sign up. Maybe you could tell me more about yourself.

Posted by GingerBoy on 2014-12-21 21:52:59

Tell you a little bit about myself? Okay...

I'll be 14 in February. I'm 5 feet 3 inches and weigh about 100 pounds. I am, in fact, a ginger, which makes being in a Catholic school kind of weird because I have no soul.

(Sorry, stupid joke)

I'm in 8th grade and I get pretty good grades. I would be a total "nerd" except I'm also good at basketball. Actually very good. I'm that small, fast, annoying kid who runs circles around the other team.

My family has six kids: 5 girls and me. Two sisters are older and three are younger than me. We're all separated in age by about two years from the next one.

I've been going to my school ever since kindergarten, and about half of the other kids in my grade have also, so we all know each other pretty well by now. But my best friend is Alpha because we've been neighbors ever since his family adopted him about 4 years ago. He's like my brother and best friend put together.

I like boys, and I'm really curious about girls. I get horny from imagining messing around with either of them. I've never had a chance to actually do anything with a girl, except for a few kisses literally under the mistletoe. I have kind of a crush on a girl in 7th grade who is funny and smart and athletic, but I'm way to nervous to see if she would even want to have a boyfriend.

I've jerked it with some other guys, sometimes three or four at once, but it's always been just standing around watching each other beat off. The only other boy I've ever touched has been Alpha. We like to explore ;-)

You said you had been in a few short relationships with some other guys. I hope this doesn't sound too weird, but what makes it a "relationship" compared to just "messing around?" Is it kissing? Making out? Something else?

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-22 04:31:14

You can shoot $%!@ into your own mouth? Can you suck yourself? That would be awesome! I try to suck myself and I lay on my back and get in something that looks kind of like a yoga pose but I cant quite reach even if I stick my tongue out as far as I can.

Have you tasted anyone elses stuff? Maybe one of your boyfriends? I only tasted my friends juice and he doesnt make very much yet. It doesnt taste lime much of anything but it feels weird and slippery on my tongeu. It would be gross except I know how much fun he had making it so that makes it fun for me to taste it.

I read GB's answer to you about rimming and stuff. It MIGHT not be gross if we did it right in the shower and had just finished washign those parts with soap and water and stuff. It seems like a weird way to have fun but maybe I just never thought about it before.

Have you ever played with a condon before? I see them in vending mahcines on the walls of bathroms in truck stops on the interstate. Im tempted to put money in them but i always get nervous someone will come in while I am buying it and then I worry that even if I get one it will be too big to fit me. So I never did.