Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

kids wearing one shoe

wearing one shoe everywhere

Posted by the one shoed kid on 2015-01-09 10:06:11

please leave stories and reasons , and examples of what you did with the shoe you don't wear.please be honest

Posted by SPIT TEAM on 2015-01-15 02:29:51

Im 13 and had my nikes stolen from a boy who jumped me after school. It was raining and had to walk home bare foot cuz my socks were drenched. My mom called the cops n I did get my shoes back and the boy got in trouble.

Do my poll also, its Spit Randomness its on here...Thnx

Posted by Left Shoe Only on 2015-01-15 04:31:13

Great poll. I'm also interested in wearing only my left shoe all the time, but you seem to have made more progress toward that goal than I have. Something about the feel of the ground under just one foot (and always the right foot) just feels most comfortable to me. And the sight of one sneaker and one white sock just looks great too. Good luck with your essay and getting your parents and school to just let you live a life without right shoes. Keep us informed about how long you can make it with only one shoe. I have to wonder what you do in the rain and the cold? I've just kept my one shoe trips to when the weather is good for it, but what are you going to do if you don't even have any right shoes?

I've got my own poll here asking for opinions and advice on getting started with always wearing one shoe: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/599427

Posted by the one shoed kid on 2015-01-15 10:32:36

if it's raining bad I just take my sock off and go barefoot to I get which drive I understand the feeling of just one shoe and I think it looks better with just a sock on my right foot but we live out the country so I wear sneaker as well as cowboy boot. And sometimes my site gets really wet and muddy and dirty if it does I just have a dirty sock. But it's what feels most natural to me it feels 100% normal to look down and just see once you and the sock and it feels 100% normal to walk around that way.

Posted by the one shoed kid on 2015-01-17 04:18:36

please have to have 50 responses before next Friday because my reports do