Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Morning Wood

How I deal with it

Posted by johnnyd2 on 2015-04-01 14:10:01

If I have to pee real bad and have morning wood, I lean over the toilet as far as I can and try to push it down enough so it goes in the bowl. After I pee it starts to go down.

Posted by boizrus on 2015-04-09 17:30:52

I have a few solutions. If my boyfriend has slept over he just takes my $%!@ in his mouth and sucks me till I $%!@ and then I get soft enough to pee. No boyfriend I get out of bed (I sleep naked so no need to strip off) and go out in the garden and just let the pee flow and hope none of it splashes on to me. Or if I am I am going to shower then I just get in the shower and let it flow before I start to wash myself and if any gets on me it is soon washed off anyway

Posted by cadfael on 2015-04-30 00:12:48

So how was the feeling different? Would you say it was better? Have you repeated it because it felt so good?

Posted by Skyfox on 2015-05-15 15:28:13

It's really not a difficult situation to deal with. In cold winter weather, if I wake up with a raging hard-on that won't go away and have to pee badly, I'll just stand at the door of the shower/tub and pee there, followed by a rinse-down with the sprayer. It all goes to the same drain lines. If the weather isn't cold, I'll go outside when I let the dogs out and pee outdoors. Either way, there's no need to wrestle with an uncooperative erection.

Posted by whiteboysmoothy on 2015-06-13 22:46:44

Its easy. All you do is pee and bend your $%!@ down. I normally if i dont have to pee is lock bathroom door and get naked and jack off until i $%!@.