Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Need tips for punishing my daughter

Posted by ElowenTurnbull on 2022-04-30 05:07:16

I usually spank my daughter on her bare bottom, but recently I ran into a problem. My daughter is becoming more and more disobedient and I need a better punishment. I recently read about genital spankings in this forum(I never knew so many parents use the method) and decided to try it, I have a general idea of how to do it but still have a few questions on the subject.

1. Is 10 years old old enough to start implementing this type of punishment?
  2. Should implements be used? If yes, what implements are the best for doing this?
  3. How severe should the spanking be?

I also would like some tips on how to do this and learn about how others spank their child's genitals.

Posted by dirtgirl on 2022-05-04 08:44:24

If you're going to do it, start with basic implements like the wooden spoon or the wooden ruler. You'll probably need another adult to help restrain her. She'll be shriek-crying at the first strike, but don't weaken - one is never enough. But in my opinion you've left it too late. $%!@-spanking should be part of early childhood (like preschool/first-school age), it should be a thing of the distant past by the time of adolescence. me:- sugarfish35 at protonmail cogt om

Posted by ElowenTurnbull on 2022-05-04 09:54:45

Thanks for replying, dirtgirl. That was very helpful, however, I still have some questions.

First of all, how many times should I spank? You posted that it should be more than one strike, but I'm still not sure how many.

Secondly, what position should I use? For spankings I would usually use over the knee, in this case it does not sound like a good idea since I cannot see her vulva very well.

Lastly, you mentioned that the punishment method should only be done before adolescence, can you give me some reasoning on why that is? If I shouldn't use genital spanking, what are the recommended ways of punishment?

Posted by ElowenTurnbull on 2022-05-06 15:56:02

I still need some clarification on the numbers of spanks, could you give me some examples? If she disobeys, how many times should I spank, how about getting a bad grade?

Also, what do you mean by an alternative that affects her social status?

Posted by ElowenTurnbull on 2022-05-07 00:27:51

I have not started genital spanking yet. For grades, she usually gets A, although it has been dropping recently. If she gets a B or below, I would usually spank her 20-40 times with my hand on her bare bottom. The punishments has been very ineffective and that's why I've been trying to find new methods.