Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Punishment For Shoplifting

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-09-03 12:42:10

Dont do any spanking at all,instead use humiliation punishment on the 11 year old! Our two daughters are 13 and 11 and when they have to be punished,they have to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants and a tee shirt and use a pacifier! This is very effective on them especially when they are out in public or around their friends!I know of other parents who use this diaper punishment on their daughters also.

Posted by Duane53 on 2022-09-18 09:36:49

Hey, mandi2. I'm a dad and I have 4 children. I use a variety of differen't punishments but I have not tried diaper punishment yet. Do you have any advice on how I should do it?

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-09-26 02:57:01

Yes,there are several websites that sell youth,teen and adult size cloth diapers and plastic pants,onesies,pacifiers,bottles,baby type tee shirts etc.Only the cloth diapers pinned on with baby diaper pins and the loose fitting plastic pants should be used- no disposable diapers! Diaper punishment is much harder to do with boys as they are more defiant and resist having to wear them.It is mainly girls that are diaper punished as they are more compliant and understanding as to why they have to wear them.The teen girls that i have known that were diaper punished wore the cloth diapers with adult size,babyprint plastic pants over them with a tee shirt with 'Baby'printed across the front,and usually a bonnet and lace socks.A pacifier was hung around their necks that they had to suck on and they had to drink from a baby bottle.They had to sit on a baby blanket on the living room floor so their family members and friends could see them and tease them!They had to wear the diapers and plastic pants to bed and out in public under a short dress!They were made to wear them to church and special occasions as well.I have seen girls being diaper punished under both flowergirl and junior bridesmaid dresses in weddings,under First Communion dresses and also white confirmation dresses.Diaper punishment is far more effective for girls than it is for boys. Good luck using it on your kids!

Posted by Father_of_Becky on 2023-12-04 17:45:03

Oh, shoplifting is a serious crime. It's not a matter of a domestic punishment anymore, but a matter of law. What's the name of your daughter and nieces?

Ideally, all three girls should be detained by the police. Officers should thoroughly strip search those yound ladies, including cavity search. Then girls should be interrogated separately one by one, standing naked with legs spread and hands behind their heads. After this all of them should be temporary arrested, waiting for a trial - I propose 3 months for your dau and 6 months for your nieces. Especially younger niece should be treated very strict.

Posted by nighttime on 2023-12-09 08:01:50

The girls should be stripped and searched in the shop where they were shoplifting. Staff and customers would also be allowed to physically examine them and take pictures of them standing there naked. For the next 6 months the girls would have to strip fully naked before entering any shop in the area and staff would be allowed to physically search them at any time.