Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Restraining?

Posted by SHRC on 2023-01-31 14:22:23

Thanks for your insight. What you say does make sense.

I am still curious about different ruler material. Obviously what ever is chosen will be safe and smooth.

It is the weight that I am interested in. As plastic is lightweight and more flexible I would think it would produce more of a whip or smack effect where as a wood ruler would be rigid and heavy causing a thud on impact. Is this true? How would her genitals respond to each sensation?

Thanks for your time.

Posted by Anonc137 on 2023-02-01 04:27:48

I am actually a fan of the whippy implements, which is why I often use a martinet or strap for spanking my daughters’ genitals. Feel free to reach out to me at 77cawo@gmail.com

Posted by Ethanu on 2023-02-28 19:02:51

Ideally restraints shouldn't be needed as I want to see acceptance and submission to punishment but if its required as won't maintain position it is easy to fashion retraining devices out of most things

Posted by annie28 on 2023-03-01 09:32:20

I think restraints are necessary. It hurts so much that she will try to close her legs by instinct, trying to protect her sensitive privates, making it much harder for both of you. If she is not closing her legs, then you are spanking too weakly.

Posted by SarahJane1011 on 2023-03-25 03:51:43

Tie-n-Teaser

Wow! That's the most thorough explanation of genital spanking I've seen so far! It sounds so intense for your daughter. I imagine it is a very effective punishment. Do you use this only for the most severe offenses? Also how old is your daughter?