Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Older Sisters spanking Brothers

I was spanked by my older sister.

Posted by petermu on 2015-07-10 17:41:57

I have an older and younger sister. My mother tended to do all of the spanking she said to ensure the punishments were fair. When my older sister got to 17 mum decided she was old enough to punish us. On the first occasion she gave me 6 strokes of the cane in front of Mum bare bottom. After that she had to phone Mum for permission to cane us and I was caned several times my her. She mainly called my younger sister in to the room when she caned me. When I got to 17 I suggested I should cane my younger sister bare bottom but Mum did not approve and I got 6 strokes of the cane on my bottom from Mum with my 2 sisters in the room. My older sister caned my younger sister a few times.

What did shock my older sister about 2 weeks after she caned me Mum caned her.

Posted by J B Whittlespoon on 2016-02-21 16:50:36

I was spanked by my older sister a few times as she baby sat me. She was 11 years older than me so not a big deal with that age gap. Clothes on and across her knee with her hand.

Posted by JB438 on 2016-05-30 13:49:33

My older sister spanked me as well. Mom stopped spanking us at 10, but sis is 5 years older and gave herself permission to spank me. So at 10, I started getting bare bottom spankings from my 15 year old sister, over her knee with her hairbrush whenever she thought I deserved one. My parents never admitted they knew (we did it after school before they got home from work) but I'm sure they did.

Posted by Czar on 2017-02-20 19:26:04

What a great BDSM family!

Posted by Pierrerene on 2017-08-10 13:27:06

A sister should in any case have the right to spank her brothers, no matter if she's older or younger. To maintain the mother's authority, she should give the boy, who was spanked by his sister, a follow up spanking. the girls should not be spanked at all.