Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What is the optimal age for male circumcision?

Seeing is the best educator

Posted by Luke12 on 2015-09-25 02:54:55

Today men and boys are less likely to shower naked or be naked in the locker room. Seeing many different types could help one to make a choice for oneself or one's son. How would you feel about swimming nude at an indoor pool? At one time it was mandatory for all males.

Check out this link:

http://www.frank-answers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/swimming-lesson-at-the-YMCA.gif

What's your opinion? Show these be revived on certain days? Would you participate? Please take my public poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/590508

And please leave a comment in the Messages Forum.

Luke

Posted by BunnyNub on 2018-03-04 07:20:52

It's definitely useful when growing up to see that $%!@es come in many different varieties. I was needlessly insecure about my own until we were forced to take weekly showers from the age of 14 and I saw bigger ones, smaller ones, hairier ones (and ones with no pubic hair at all!), and that's before you get onto the different styles (tightness, etc) of circumcision, and indeed the apparently infinite varieties of foreskins (from long nozzles to short and peeling back on its own) in the uncut. Though nobody's looked exactly like mine, pretty much everyone else could say the same thing!

Posted by natat on 2018-03-14 05:37:16

I totally agree with BunnyNub here. I'm a girl and I think circumcision has many benefits and looks better. Most girls think this way.

Another reason I've lied before and told people I don't support circumcision is because I think circumcision is good, but I'm against infant circumcision. I don't support infant circumcision because studies say it's painful and risky (For babies). I also believe it's a human right that everybody should have autonomy about their own body. Babies can't consent.

I think lots of girls worry about being accused of supporting routine infant circumcision, when we actually think it's important circumcision be done much later in life.

But I totally support consensual circumcision of teen guys or adult guys. Studies show that when the head of a guys willy is forced to be exposed and constantly rub on his pants, it causes positive changes in the skin of his 'head'. It's also cleaner (I have been in places where this is important) and lowers risk of some STDs.

I'm not saying uncircumcised guys are bad either. I'm a girl and I don't think any girl has any right to make a guy feel bad about his circumcision choice.

Posted by BunnyNub on 2018-06-12 21:10:27

How much later in life, though?

I've known guys who got circumcised in their teens for health reasons and every single one of them wished they'd been cut younger because once you're over the age of 3 or 4 it takes a lot longer to heal.

The desensitisation you're referring to is not necessarily down to the abrasion against underwear. Up to the age of 5 or so, the foreskin is actually attached to the glans. Infant circumcision involves tearing the foreskin away from the glans before cutting it off, which means the glans is basically all scar tissue. That is what causes the loss of sensation. Older guys don't experience that quite so much.

Posted by natat2 on 2018-06-29 18:34:51

Hey there BunnyNub

Really appreciate the comment.

I basically don't use Misterpoll any more (mostly because of too much stupid fake stuff and a lost account).

If you did want to talk more you are welcome to email me at nat2k2@protonmail.com

I'm a girl but have been exposed to circumcision (in countries where it's ceremonial). I actually used to be anti-circumcision but completely changed my mind because of something interesting that happened in my life (it made me give up the idea that "natural is always good" basically).

So I'm open minded and do change my views. I would be very interested to hear anything you want to say.

Thanks