Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sandals, flip flops- a must for boys and girls or not?

definitely for girls

Posted by Karlee33tr on 2016-05-11 23:13:51

Boys feet gross me out. Only girls should wear sandals or flip flops. I personally only ever wear flip flops or sandals and I only own a couple pairs of closed toe shoes. I live in Arizona so it is too hot for socks and I don't like socks to begin with. Plus my feet get really sweaty and it is wierd to wear toe rings with socks (I wear multiple toe rings year round). Another reason flip flops and sandals are only for girls is because we paint our toenails and there is no point in painting them if we aren't going to show them off. Most of the girls at my high school also wear sandals. I hate it when boys choose to also go barefoot when me and my female friends go barefoot at the park for example. So yeah, its only for girls.

Posted by Mrellfav on 2016-05-24 00:50:41

@Karlee33tr You gave no true valid argument as of why boys should not wear sandals. Some people say that boys' and girls' feet are gross and disgusting, no matter how well groomed. Most people assume that many or all girls take care of their feet while no boys do that. That is just an assumption. At least a few or some of the boys take care of their feet. The purpose of sandals really weren't originally for beauty display but only for hot days. Just because most boys don't paint their toenails, doesn't mean they should wear sandals. In the end, people can wear whatever they want. It's also a stereotype that guys' feet stink as bad a stink bomb but that girls' feet smell better than cologne. If guys who wear sandals shower every day and wash their feet before exiting the door with sandals, the smell shouldn't be noticeable. Also, girls feet has the same potential to stink as much as guys' feet. This is just a stupid, retarded society who just try fitting in. And if a girl doesn't want to date a boy who wears sandals/flip flops, the boy doesn't deserve dating her to begin with due to her biased attitude as well as that girl isn't yet ready to date. Ever notice how in Kindergarten about as many boys and girls wear sandals and only do so in warm weather? It's because they aren't into fashion or fitting in. And it's a stupid idea to believe that girls must wear sandals, whether they want to or not. As I said, fitting in is stupid and every individual should dress only how he/she wants. Fitting in shows uncertainty because they fear that standing out and self expressing will cause bashing and bullying as well as exclusion. Whoever participates in bashing, bullying, and excluding the person who decides to stand out is stupid and biased as well. That is just as stupid as doing so because of their religion, race, national origin, color, shape, sexual orientation, opinion, and preference too. Someone who is just ambitious about fitting in and always follows fashion is pretending to be something that he/she is not. How can anybody feel more comfortable with pretending to be something/someone he/she is not than expressing his/her true self? The massive participation in fitting in just shows how dumb we are and is a sign that stone age is far from over. We are to accept other for who they are, whether we agree or not with that thing or not as well as whether we agree or not with their preferences, personal background, etc. unless they are a danger. And at one point, sandals were fully accepted and expected from everybody, as they were the only kind of shoes available to wear, and females and males worn them all year round, even in the snow, and nobody focused in taking care of their feet so if you want to go back to Ancient Rome, Ancient China, Ancient Israel, Native Americans tribes before European arrival to any specific place, Ancient Japan, Ancient Egypt, etc. be prepared to puke within the first hour of you visit to that place and time. It will just demonstrate them how psychotic you are and how much of a foot fetish, foot attention focused type person you are, and they will find you weird and would even feel weird to interact with you. In the end, it's not in the genes or nature about only girls wearing sandals. It's a seemingly endless stupid style/fashion trend that has been accepted and expected by the majority. By the way, if you visit southern California, Florida, Africa, Middle Eastern, India, Australia, Southeastern Asia, or Central/Tropical South America, you will find about just as many males wearing sandals as females at any time in everyday events, except formal occasions that follow that psychotic trend. Just keep in mind that one day, probably in our lifetime, the world will wake up and establish a movement against fitting in and against bashing those who are their true selves. Then people will reveal who they are and dress how they like, and those who resist that movement will be seen as weird, which will probably follow after most places would have legalized same sex marriage and likely meanwhile or after most places begin finding polygamy(for both genders)/group marriage acceptable. It's just in a matter of time so brace yourself and wake up about what arguments are biased that are no facts.

Posted by Berton12 on 2019-04-16 20:03:50

Let me know also how to do it? I'm still confused on it and I guess that i need to run it for https://sitechecker.pro/robots-tester/. Tell me asap so that i can work on it.

Posted by Ted Malkovich on 2020-08-22 12:37:14

I enjoyed over read your post. He has nice information, I got good ideas from this post. jiofi local html

Posted by carlrichar91 on 2021-10-16 15:06:37

Absolutely! write our write my essay and we can write any type of custom paper you need: a persuasive essay, a research paper, a term paper, a movie review, a lab report, an argumentative essay, a coursework and so on.