Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Your Beliefs On The Role Of Women In Society

Always naked at home

Posted by GlassHalfFull on 2015-12-19 01:17:32

All females should be naked at home, unless they their period or they have semen in their vagina and don't want to make a mess. If they have semen in their vagina the head of house has to be asked for permission to wear panties. Otherwise the female can kneel over a towel untill the semen has drained.

There is no such thing as rape in the home. Wives and daughters alike must spread or kneel for the head of household. They should be shaved smooth always and their vaginas should be dry. Wet vaginas are the sign of $%!@ty girls. It should go without saying that girls should never engage in the unladylike behavior of $%!@ion or orgasm. Sex is for a man's release only.

Posted by analee on 2016-01-04 23:36:06

well not sure about most of these...

I'm ok being naked at home if that's how my bf wants me. but if i'm on my period, or he just came inside me, i'm putting on panties.

I believe it's my responsibility to give him sex whenever he wants it, so in a sense he never rapes me. i'm his girlfriend, so i consent to what he wants to do with me.

I do shave my vagina, and i take care of myself always so I am appealing for whenever he wants me.

Dry vaginas make sex difficult. my $%!@ needs to be wet to give him the best time. luckily, he's not a 12 year old boy, so he gets it, and he gets me wet. a few times, he's been horny and didnt wait and had me dry. it was painful sex, but as his girlfriend i give it to him always. wet vaginas are a sign of girls who have sex, just biology.

$%!@ion and orgasm are a treasure. my bf loves when i touch myself and when he makes me $%!@. as long as i pleasure him, i like some pleasure too. i understand about mens release, and i make sure to give it to him when he wants or needs.

Posted by Interesdom on 2016-01-13 14:53:57

I am in agreement with analee on this. I have implemented rules in the past (and would again) where my woman was not allowed to $%!@e nor orgasm without my specific permission. Any experienced owner of a feminine woman knows that sexual pleasure and orgasms are ways to reward, control or punish the woman. Outright denial not only needlessly prevents her pleasure in life but removes a huge incentive.

Posted by analee on 2016-01-13 21:41:17

thank you for your support, Interesdom :-)

I can see your point about your control over your woman's orgasm. it really is a powerful thing. i've never been denied orgasm, by any of my serious relationships (boyfriends that i've said to, you own this...) Reaching orgasm is pretty easy for me, and its never been an issue.

I think part of the problem is that women now are so told that they should have an orgasm every time the guy does. that puts a lot of pressure on the intimacy. there is nothing wrong with taking care of him when he wants only. when i give him oral, i dont expect or need to be given an orgasm back. sometimes more sexual pleasure follows, sometimes i'm told to $%!@e in front of him, but sometimes that's it, and that's fine. it's joyous that as his girlfriend i gave him the release that he wanted.

Posted by GlennDrennan on 2020-09-03 06:34:48

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://royalcbd.com/vermont/