Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Made-up crap

Posted by Boulderdash on 2016-05-01 16:52:44

I call total bull$%!@. Nowhere in the medical community would any such exam take place as part of just a general physical/wellness exam, and most certainly not with any sort of sedation to make the child cooperative and/or forgetful. Such exploratory procedures would only ever be used if there is an actual medical affliction that doctors are trying to diagnose, and that would only be under the full consent of the parents. You pulled this fantasy situation entirely out of your $%!@.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-02 17:03:40

i have so far received a lot of testamonials about such ordeals, and most are so consistant with each other, that I cannot conclude otherwise that this is something real.

But the stories are not copies of each other. There are variations of types that one can expect from place to place, and that makes them even more credible.

Also many of the stories I have, contain decription of real instruments and real procedural behavior i know about out in the medical communities, that also make them credible.

Apart from this, I myself experienced something of the type when I was child, and that made me interested in this subject in the first place.

I will also remind you that certain types of secret exams under anethesia already have gotten a lot of publicity and are a proven fact, namely secret pelvic examinations of women, mostly for training of students, when they are under anesthesia for other primary reasons.

The things in my material are hardly more extreme than those ordeals already well documented in the media.

Regarding concent from parents, this varies. Often parents sign a concent formula, and often some specific reason is given for the ordeal. But in the same areas a great many children tend to go through mostly the same, with various reasons given, so that the ordeals comprice a de facto standard procedure all or most children in the area or the school go through.

But seldome the parents, and nearly never the kids get to know in detail what is actually done beforehand, and often not afterwards either.

Posted by Kevin20 on 2020-10-05 15:11:09

Public opinion is the key to getting the best products. Polls reflect the public opinion in the best way. If you're going to decide between different options, its always good to have an opinion from the third person. Polls contain information from thousands of people and can help you reach a better conclusion. Visit spdload.com and enjoy the content you’ve been looking for. This site is really helpful in increasing your knowledge about health and fitness.

Posted by sobhanadreshwar uppalapati on 2020-10-31 06:33:16

Aaron L. smith is an author and international speaker who always comes up with new ideas for educators. His new book blank check is a gift for the new generation. You can get more information .At his website https://www.aaronsmithphd.com/

Posted by sobhanadreshwar uppalapati on 2020-10-31 06:36:17

Go savehop always offer a wide range of variety inmens winter fashion as well here you can get a home accesories or safety accessories for the office or your private place like hidden cameras with wifi