Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Girl, 15yo and other kids abducted from home in the night for examinations

Posted by Aquila on 2017-03-08 11:54:47

Girl, 15yo, abducted from home at 2am in the night

I am female. It happend when I was 15 years old, at my home about 2am in the morning. Some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from.

I just got paralyzed as they approached me.

PREPARATIONS:

They stripped me totally naked. When waiting I was strapped down. I saw kids being prepared together with me. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me.

MENTAL TESTING:

They staged sexual scenes or handlings and tested my reactions.

EXAMINATIONS AT THE HEAD AND NECK:

They stuck some needles into parts of my head or neck.

EXAMINATINS AT MY BREAST AND STOCMACH AREA:

They stuck needles into my breast. They stuck needles into my stomach. The needles went through my nipplies and belly button at the same time.

EXAMINATION OF THE LIMBS:

They examined my limbs and joints in other ways.

INTIMATE EXAMINATIONS:

They stuck something looking like an ultrasound sond into my vagina. I was in an X position on the table.

SOME GENERAL ASPECTS:

The needles I remember in detail, other teens and kids in the same room with me I remember, I remember some parts of the instrument they put in my vagina.

HOW IT ENDED AND I GOT BACK:

I was stripped before I left my room, when I arrived back I was still naked but clothes were put back on me. They brought me back in the same way as they took me.

SYMPTOMS AFTER HAVING GOT BACK:

I blead or had discharge from my vagina. I had bruices on parts of me. I had cuts on parts of me.

COMMENTS

Somebody abducted the girl and other kids to test their mental reactions to sexual situations, to sample tissue specimens, and to examine their bodily status. It seems it all was a project for surveillance of kids in the area.

It is difficult to know if the abductors were real aliens of people disguised as aliens that acted as a part of a secret governmental project. Secret services of various kind have the technology to abduct people in this way.

Posted by TheMaster56 on 2017-06-11 07:42:58

Girl, 9yo, abducted from home at 2am in the night I am female. It happend when I was 15 years old, at my home about 2am in the morning. Some alien-looking being appeared by me, but I did not see where they came from. I just got paralyzed as they approached me. PREPARATIONS: They stripped me totally naked. When waiting I was strapped down. I saw kids being prepared together with me. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me. MENTAL TESTING: They staged sexual scenes or handlings and tested my reactions. EXAMINATIONS AT THE HEAD AND NECK: They stuck some needles into parts of my head or neck. EXAMINATINS AT MY BREAST AND STOCMACH AREA: They stuck needles into my breast. They stuck needles into my stomach. The needles went through my nipplies and belly button at the same time. EXAMINATION OF THE LIMBS: They examined my limbs and joints in other ways. INTIMATE EXAMINATIONS: They stuck something looking like an ultrasound sond into my vagina. I was in an X position on the table. SOME GENERAL ASPECTS: The needles I remember in detail, other teens and kids in the same room with me I remember, I remember some parts of the instrument they put in my vagina. HOW IT ENDED AND I GOT BACK: I was stripped before I left my room, when I arrived back I was still naked but clothes were put back on me. They brought me back in the same way as they took me. SYMPTOMS AFTER HAVING GOT BACK: I blead or had discharge from my vagina. I had bruices on parts of me. I had cuts on parts of me. COMMENTS