Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Woman 31yo New Hampshire abducted from bedroom for testings

Posted by Aquila on 2020-01-28 13:20:26

Woman 31yo New Hampshire abducted from bedroom for testings

I am female. It happened in New Hampshire 31yo They took me from my bedroom. Some alien-looking beings came out of the vehicle and approached me. Damn saucer. They hypnotized me with an object they pointed at me so that I was willing to do as they wanted.

PREPARATIONS AFTER BEING TAKEN IN

There were a metal table that they later lay me upon. My clothes disappeared. They stripped me totally naked. They made me sit on a toilet to empty my bladder and stomach. When waiting I was strapped down. When waiting I had some device at my urinary opening to keep me empty. When waiting I had some device at my anus to keep me empty. When waiting I had a mask over my mouth and nose.

I saw kids being prepared together with me. I saw teenage people being prepared together with me. I saw adults being prepared together with me. No.

Water was pumped into my anus bladder and vagina.

PSYCHOSECUAL TESTINGS

They staged sexual scenes or handlings and tested my reactions. They monitored my reactions with devices on my head. They monitored my reactions with devices at different body parts. They tested my reaction with devices at my pelvic area genitals or rectal zone.

PHYSIOLOGICAL TESTING

They stimulated me with electrodes at various body parts and tested my reactions. Other kind of test. Each insirtion was with a short rod-like thing and smooth and round on the end facing me.

They seemed to need to know if I could orgasm. I did, nine times.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

They examined my head with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. Nothing else. They looked and felt at my breast. They examined my breast with something like x-rays or ultrasound equipment. They stuck needles into my breast. They looked and felt at my stomach. They examined my stomach with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment. They examined my breast stomach and back with electrodes. They examined my breast stomach and back in other ways. No

I do not remember they examined my limbs and joints.

They looked at and felt at my intimate area. They examined the outside of my genitals and pelvic area with something like x-ray or ultrasound equipment.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They stuck something looking like an ultrasound sond into my vagina. They inserted a thin and long instrument in through my urinary opening like a cystoscope.

They stuck something like an ultrasound sond in through my anus. They inserted a thin and long insrument through my ansus like a colonoscope.

They stuck needles into my genitals. They took something out of my vagina. They examined my intimate zone in other ways too.

POSITIONS DURING THE ORDEALS

Lying down sitting and upside down.

HOW IT ENDED

I woke up with soaking wet panties. I was at the same place during the whole ordeal They came to me and did the things with me. I felt tired and drawsy when I was back. I had headache after the ordeal. I felt totally empty in my stomach as if all the contents in my intestines had been flushed out.

COMMENTS

This could be an abduction by aliens. But it was more likely done by a secret governmental project that abducted people to seurveil and test sexual, physilogical and emotional reactions in the population.

The acount tells nothing about things that require alien technology, which make real alien abduction in this case improbably. The way she were passivated and taken along is the most technically advanced part in the ordeal, but not more advanced that one must precume is possible for secret governmental agencies.

The project had probably got the key to the house or appartment. They used physical means, like electromagnetic waves, sounds and light to passivate her and make her willing to come along. Those abducted her were humans, but they masqueraded as aliens.

She tells about a sourcer, but without datails which suggest this sourcer was fake. They possibly used some object or perhaps a drone, that resembled a UFO to catch her attention.

They most probably took her with them in an ambulance or the like, to a secret center nearby, and did also so also with other people.

There is no description about the surroundings, the house or neighbourhood. She was probably chosen because she lived in a place where such an abduction could easily take place without catching much attention, and it happened at night when most people were asleep.

The necessary information about her to choose here and facilitate the abduction was most probably taken form the health cervices she attended or governmental authorities.

The preparations and tests described is much of the same type that are used in hospitals and health centers to test reactions, especially on kids and young adults.

It seemed they brought her back the same awy as thay took her along.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com