Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ALIEN ABDUCTION - Have you experienced alien abduction or something similar

Boy,16yo, Cannada, Abducted from hostel with other kids for medical experiments

Posted by Aquila on 2021-07-06 13:46:30

Boy 16yo Canada abducted from hostel with his travel group

I am male. Canada 16 We were on a trip. A total of 24 people aged between 14 and 25 years. In the evening we checked into a hostel next to the hospital. We were tired and went to bed after dinner and soon fell asleep.

HOW THE EVENT BEGAN

The event began in some other way. In my sleep I heard a buzz and a flash. Then I felt someone pull me out of bed and lay me down on a gurney. I was paralyzed and couldn't move. Then they started undressing me and I completely fell asleep. They paralyzed me with sharp light.They paralyzed me with a humming sound. I just got paralyzed as they approached me.

They carried me away along on a stretcher. They also took with them other kids and teenagers together with me.

I don't remember much more about the preparation. They stripped me totally naked. They washed me. They stripped me naked in the room where I was staying. I felt the chill as they swabbed me with disinfectant and also an intense sexual excitement.

During all the examinations I was sedated and no one communicated with me.

FYSICAL EXAMINATION

I started waking up a few times. I was in a large room with other persons lying naked on cots with their hands behind their heads and feet in stirrups. I also lay with my hands behind my head and my feet in stirrups. I had electrodes all over my body and felt intense pressure in my bladder and intestines.

During all the examinations I was transported to a cot on which I had already been placed in the room where I was staying.

I remember lying on my stomach with my hands under my head and my legs bent wide apart, on my back with my hands behind my head and my knees bent almost to my head, and lying on my side.

I do not remember that they tested me psychologically.

I felt a prick in my chest belly of my $%!@ and testicles.

I felt electrical impulses on my chest, stomach, $%!@, testicles, rectum and thighs.

I cannot remember the examinations as such, but only the feelings I had in the areas examined.

I felt intense sexual arousal, intense pressure in my urethra and rectum.

HOW I GOT BACK

I do not remember how I got back, but I woke up at the place where they took me. I woke up naked in my bed with intense sexual excitement. I felt tired and drawsy when I was back.

SYMPTOMS AFTER THE ORDEAL

I had headache after the ordeal. My joints and muscles were aching. I blead from my nose. I blead or had discharge from my urethra. I blead or had discharge from my anus. I had bruices on parts of me. I had cuts on parts of me.

I felt totally empty in my stomach as if all the contents in my intestines had been flushed out.

I was very tired. My joints ached my breathing was heavy my belly was bloated, my urine burned for days.

I had a very sensitive $%!@ and my testicles hurt. I had an incontinence problem for days. I had a bruise on my thighs. We all had shaved pubic hair and several girls were bleeding slightly from the vagina. After the pain is gone I go to urinate less often and the urine flow is stronger.

My stool has adjusted. I come regularly every morning. My joint elasticity has increased. Sexual arousal has decreased ejaculation is later than before.

FOLLOW-UPS

We went to school repeatedly for psychological and sociological examinations. We had to be completely naked in the gynecology chair. At my doctor's appointments I must now strip completely naked.

COMMENTS

The kids got abducted by a governmental project which operate mostly secretly and which is a part of a world-wide program that has been going on for decades. The purpose of the project is to surveil the health, development and behavior of the kids in the population, and use the kids for experiments, and for education of health professionals.

The school doctor and their regular doctors cooperated with that projct, and so did also a part of the hotel staff, and those arranging the fieldtrip they participated in. It is not told if the non-secret part of the trip was for some examination at the hospital, or if it was a vacation trip.

Based on the symptoms one can conclude that they inspected endoscopally the kids through all body openings and took specimens from their insides. They also took specimens from the skin around their body. It also look that they performed neurological testings which were felt like electrical impulses and sexual arousal.

These projects tend to offer some services for the school authorities and other authorities in the society to be allowed to use the kids. Boys nearly always get some adjustments in their urinary system, genitals and lower digestive system to modify their bodily functions and behavior according to a strict standard and schedule set by the society. The boy himself may somtimes feel these modifications as a benefit. These modifications occur to girls too, but usually not so frequent and extensive.

In this case the school doctors followed up with psychological manipulations performed with the boy in a naked and exhibited position.

Usually a person would protest against manipulations in this manner. I think the boy got psychiatric drugs, possibly adininstered secretly, that hindered him in thinking about protests or complaints. Possibly testing of such drugs is a part of the project.

Probably ome surveillance chip got placed into him during the abduction, and possibly this chip also deliver these psychiatric drugs.

Even though these projects occur all over the world, the style of the ordeal with this kind of exposed nakedness is typical of Canada.

Knut Holt