Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Judicial Corporal Punishment

for women

Posted by analee on 2017-04-24 20:59:41

I think judicial punishment like this could work for women, but not for men. i just dont think men get anything out of it, and i dont think it deters them. i think longer jail terms and community work for violent crimes work better for men.

women and girls respond to spanking punishments. i dont think it should be public. that could be abused. but a girl who commits a small offense should know that she would be belted in a back room, and that could change her behavior.

Posted by SSP on 2017-04-26 08:49:02

Hi Analee

Why do you not think that a good spanking would benefit males. I received corporal punishment growing up and certainly feel it was beneficial.

Posted by R.J. on 2017-04-28 15:31:28

I think both young males and females would benefit. Why mess up their future life over some foolish youthful stunt with a jail/criminal record when a traditional butt whipping & some community service would accomplish correction.

As SSP notes, CP worked for him growing up as a male and did for me too and many boys I knew.

Posted by analee on 2017-05-03 01:13:16

SSP & R.J.,

I might be wrong and you certainly could be right. I'm just going by how i was brought up. When i was growing up, i only knew that girls were spanked, and it never occurred to me that boys were too. But i can see how it might work with boys too, as children.

For adults, i would never think of spanking a man as punishment. But i think women need it sometimes. But i'm only going from my perspective and my relationships. Everyone certainly is different.

Posted by SSP on 2017-05-03 07:50:43

Thank you Analee

From my own experiences growing up boys and girls were treated equally, at least their bottoms were.! I think that is only fair