Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Your winter

What I have to wear

Posted by Julia04 on 2019-03-17 21:45:58

I am forced to wear layers of snow suits and coats

Posted by little-syndrom on 2019-03-19 08:25:50

what do you wear inside the house ?

Posted by Julia04 on 2019-03-22 22:07:01

Inside I always have to wear two snowsuits

Posted by little-syndrom on 2019-03-26 09:27:24

as soon as I get home at 6 pm, I have to take off my stuffed boots and wait for my mom to undress. she just leaves me my dirty diaper and my plastic panties. it changes it only if it is too full. then she comes back with my nightgown. a pajamas in a fleece piece she sewed herself. it is 3 layers thick and closes in the back. I must put on the feet of fat wool boots that rise above the knees. in the hand of the mittens she ties on the sleeves of the pajamas. for the head, two hoods in heavy wool. the first covers all the face and leaves only my eyes visible. the other is more open. over it, she goes up the hood of the pajamas and squeezes it as hard as possible. the cord is tied behind the head.

above all that, so as not to be cold, I have to put on a dressing gown. it is actually a long jacket that goes down almost to the feet. Mom closes it completely and the belt is very tight. the hood is pulled up over the others and also very tight under the chin. I am ready to go to bed.

Posted by sandy02 on 2019-05-07 22:04:53

My parents make me wear several layers of clothing which i do not like. It is much to warm wearing that stuff. All other friends can go out wearing tshirt and light clothes it is only me who looks like an eskimo. I have to wear regular clothes like two tshirts, a sweater, jeans over two leggins, and over it i have to wear thick nylon rainpants, rainjacket and my rubberboots over three pair of socks. All this for keeping me protected from any windchill. The next layer is a really thick snowsuit and a waterproof parka with a fake fur lined hood all over it. For my hands they make me wear thick rubber gloves. Even if we go inside protected places like cinemas or malls i am not allowed to remove any of my clothes. My parents make me wear it everywhere outside and inside no matter if it is cold or if it is a hot and sunny day. It's not comfortable for me being in that kinds of clothes all the time feeling overdressed and overheated.