Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

skinny dip

Naked with family

Posted by Matthew2002 on 2018-10-11 11:53:59

Hi, I'm a 15 years old boy from europe. I'm often naked with my family. I swim naked since I can remember, I only had a speedo on in the school in swimming lessons. My parents think, it's healthier that way and that I'm young for using one.We live near a lake, so we often go to swim. I'm the only one nude in my family, my brother is older than me, he has a speedo,yet.I'm naked if I go with my friends too. If the weather is hot, I often go out naked to our garden or yard even if friends are there.In summer I sleep naked, so after shower no clothes.In winter I sleep in a briefs and a t-shirt, but I only get dressed after mom checked my foreskin and scrotum.She checks it every day that I washed it properly and if everything is ok there.So I have to skinny dip often with my family and friends.

Posted by Calaban on 2020-07-27 21:54:29

My stepmother had her best freind's daughter supervise my stepbrother's and my showers too make sure we washed behind the ears, between the toes, under the scrotal sack, that kind of thing, because the little girl really seemed too like us and she showed an interest in male anatomy, so she'd observe me checking my testicles after hot water was on them, then check them herself too make sure I didn't miss anything, then lifting my legs, she'd push my knees into my abdomen and insert two fingers into my buthole too check prostate and hygiene. I always erecting my $%!@ at this as she checked buthole and scrotum for parasites or rash, often seeing the humiliation of a boy 7 years older than her she'd kiss my testicles too make me feel better. My half brothers loved it because there was only a one year gap in their age, but I was fully developed sexually and had a girlfriend twice this girl's age, but my stepmom wanted s boys too act our age, and didn't have a very good understanding of what it's like growing up male. She knew this young girl would keep her posted on the state of our hygiene, behavior, and reproductive health. She was a fast learner, and started $%!@ing us whenever we got erections. When I was 17, she was 10, so bending over and spreading my cheeks while she handled my $%!@ and scrotal areas in front of our mom's and whoever else might be there was still pretty humiliating, because of the age difference and all.

Posted by Skyfox on 2022-04-24 02:28:47

I call total bull$%!@ on that little fetish story, Calaban.