Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

skinny dip

Mandatory skinny dipping

Posted by Luke12 on 2020-03-14 15:50:12

Most of those who took the survey do skinny dip. However, much fewer were willing to skinny dip with family. At one time, it was mandatory for males to swim at indoor pools naked.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b27ba8ef5c970d49921e99b4d56838a/tumblr_n07t17YQZP1shsbklo1_400.jpg

How do you feel about this practice? If it were revived on certain days, would you participate? Please take my survey.

Men only swims

Luke 12

Posted by Troye on 2021-02-02 20:40:09

I love swimming butt naked.

Posted by nude1 on 2021-02-12 16:25:12

I love swimming naked.

Posted by Skyfox on 2022-04-24 02:27:15

I feel that was a good practice. Not only should it be brought back, it should be available for everyone to swim, not just men. Among naturists/nudists, at the resorts or peoples' private home pools they always swim nude (a shower first is mandatory), and the water quality is far better because there is no lint, dye, or detergent residue from swimsuits, or body filth from people who treat a pool like a bathtub. Plus, naturism and communal nudity treats nudity and the body as natural and beautiful, rejects the notions of shame and embarrassment regarding nudity or the body, and promotes treating each other with dignity, respect, and acceptance based on who someone is, regardless of what they look like and certainly regardless of what they wear. Swimsuits and the mentality surrounding them about hiding the body are illogical and irrational.

Posted by JONGEN on 2022-06-04 02:52:52

thats true . some times im the only naked one at a frends pool but swimming naked is the only way it makes sense . they invite me back so they like me naked but the are to shy so they dont get naked