Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

When is too old to still have a babysitter?

thanks so much for doing this poll

Posted by wayneyy on 2021-09-21 08:48:48

Makes me feel (a bit) less embarrassed about still having a babysitter. I really don't like that my sitter is younger than me. Mum says it totally doesn't matter cuz she is more mature but its so unfair. She is nice to me tbf but having to obey a younger girl sucks so much. Worse still I have to call her Miss Sarah and Mum makes me wear my short trousers if I'm being babysat which I hate

Posted by laura_jeanne on 2021-09-21 11:00:58

Your Mum will know when youre too old to be babysat Wayne, its not up to you

And it doesnt matter that you babysitter is younger - everyone knows that girls are much more mature than boys, and if your Mum trusts her to look after you, then you should accept that and be grateful.

Having to call her Miss Sarah is a sign of respect so I think it is a good thing.

And I bet you look adorable in your short trousers! I bet Sarah has told you that

Posted by wayneyy on 2021-09-21 17:38:11

Why do u say I look adorable? Wearing short trousers makes me look totally stupid

Posted by GymnastZoe on 2021-09-21 17:50:42

I agree with laura jeane. If you need a babysitter you need a babysitter and if sarah is good at it then she should be your sitter, it doesnt matter if shes younger. How old are you and sarah? Is she stronger than you like me and my bro?

Posted by wayneyy on 2021-09-21 19:07:46

I don't think i need a babysitter though!!! and is not fair that Sarah is younger than me.....she is 13 and I'm 15