Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

showers

Dad baths me

Posted by bobbychapman on 2018-11-01 15:00:52

Until I was 11 my mom bathed me, often together with my sister. But then my Dad started to bath me. My sister wanted to carry on bathing with me, but my Dad said it was a 'man to man' bonding time, so he didn't allow her to continue in the bath with me

Posted by freddiemason on 2018-11-07 12:45:48

bobby,

You seem to have a great relationship with your Dad. I've spoken in the past with other guys on here who were bathed by their Dads and one guy who was even bathed by his girlfriend's Dad. They don't seem to be logging in on here now!

freddie

Posted by bobbychapman on 2018-11-09 19:03:53

freddie,

Yes, I have a great relationship with my Dad. We are the best of friends. There seem to be loads of guys on here who are or were bathed by their moms or sisters, but very few who are or were bathed by their Dads. So I suppose it's not that common.

bobby

Posted by mrjackjones on 2018-11-23 13:00:32

bobbychapman

I also suppose it's not that common for a dad to bath his son, certainly not as common as I think it should be.

My father bathed me till I was 16. He tragically died after a short illness and that left me with a huge hole in my life. My mother bathed me then a couple of times, but she wasn't that comfortable doing it because of my age, so stopped and left me to bath myself.

jack

Posted by daveykelly on 2018-12-02 20:56:30

jack

That sounds so cool your father bathing you till you were 16. It was good of you to tell that to bobby- I am so sorry you lost him.

My Dad canes me. I don't hate him. I just couldn't imagine him bathing me. My mom and auntie do though.

I have been on here quite a bit today and read quite a lot of mesages and the majority seem to agree that moms bath their boys the most, that it seems to be their job in the home.

davey