Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

younger sister stronger than older brother (boys)

What a load of crap!

Posted by Neuwerld on 2003-12-06 22:58:49

It is obvious that girls were taking the poll and making boys sound weaker.And all you people who are writing and saying that your little sister beat you up, you're pathetic.I wrestled my sister when I was 10 and she was 14 and I beat her easily..I got her in a headlock then tripped her and beat her.Submissive boys are little b*t**es.

Posted by Uri4 on 2004-07-26 16:37:27

The first real guy who posts on the message area. Huzzah.

========== In Reply To ========== It is obvious that girls were taking the poll and making boys sound weaker.And all you people who are writing and saying that your little sister beat you up, you're pathetic.I wrestled my sister when I was 10 and she was 14 and I beat her easily..I got her in a headlock then tripped her and beat her.Submissive boys are little b*t**es.

Posted by mightyswords on 2005-06-17 19:52:23

i am 17 year old guy and my sister is 16, we are 13 months apart. we are both 5'7" about 125 pounds, we always been close in size and strength but lately she been training alot for basketball and softball and she is clearly alot stronger than me now, so its always not alot of crap,

Posted by wade owens on 2006-05-02 03:05:13

well start working out you $%!@ i wieghed more than that in the 4th grade

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-05-17 08:23:02

i am a skinny guy at 5'10 and 150lbs. i know a lot of girls who are stronger than me. i have been lifted up and thrown around by girls before. if a guy is weedy and a girl works out she could easily be stronger