Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School changing rooms

Embarrasing

Posted by AD on 2004-06-15 21:08:40

I am in a all boys school. Once in the locker room I had just taken my shirt of and a boy came up from behind me, grabbed my pants and briefs and pulled them straight down. I then slipped and fell right my back. There I was lieing naked on my back in the locker room with all the guys staring and laughing at my naked body.

HIGHLY EMBARASSING!

Posted by Ono on 2004-06-20 07:01:02

========== In Reply To ========== I am in a all boys school. Once in the locker room I had just taken my shirt of and a boy came up from behind me, grabbed my pants and briefs and pulled them straight down. I then slipped and fell right my back. There I was lieing naked on my back in the locker room with all the guys staring and laughing at my naked body.

HIGHLY EMBARASSING! +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are you sure they were laughing at your naked body rather than your misfortune?

Is there something about your body that is unusual? Or is nudity unusual in the locker room? If the latter, this is strange - you must be an American!

Often, the best was to deal with incidents like the above is to make a joke of it. Whether you are embarassed or not is entirely up to you. Others only give you the opportunity to choose.

Posted by 1''23 on 2008-12-12 23:37:38

I was in the same-sex locker room for swimming and we were all getting ready to change when we found kids from the other school that we were competing against naked. This was all happening when i was naked coming out of the shower. They were all staring at me and we all started laughing