Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wrestling Lover for Fun

wrestling

Posted by Clate on 2003-07-21 10:22:59

It started as just friendly tussling. After a few times she surprised me and went all out and defeated me. I felt embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I decided not to let it happen again, so I started to work out harder and more often. Neither of us are skilled wrestlers, so it seems to be a contest of strength and stamina. I have an advantage of being 3" taller and 15 pounds heavier. I am definitely stronger in the upper body, but her legs are very strong and she has the advantage there. She has the advantagein stamina also. She also has the mental advantage. I want to be able to defeat her, but she has a way of defeating me mentally before we even get started. She always wears the same pair of yellow shorts that are about as short as the law allows. Whenever I see her in those shorts I know she is going to wrestle whether I want to or not, and it will end up being an ordeal for me. She will leave me exhausted and embarrassed if she extends the match more than 20 or so minutes. She goes through a routine of stretching and shows me how limber she is. Also she flexes her leg muscles and talks about how much stronger they are than mine. She acts very smug and confident.This gets me very turned on and I know she will win the match.

Posted by Mickey Steve on 2003-09-02 14:47:15

Hi Clate

I was very interested to read your experience. Thanks for sharing it. I would be very interested to hear if your partner has used the Boston Crab, and if so what is your experience of being held in this position? As you can see from my previous mailing, I am quite interested in exploring this hold with my partner being the one on top. We've yet to experiment ourselves with it, although I have shown her some photos of wrestlers in the position and dropped some hints that we try it! (We are both non-wrestlers at present.) My only fear is that it could be extremely painful for my back, but I would like to think that we can maintain the position for as long as possible. One person suggested we have an escape word that can be used, but only if absolutley necessary. Any thoughts/advice and experiences welcome!

========== In Reply To ========== It started as just friendly tussling. After a few times she surprised me and went all out and defeated me. I felt embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I decided not to let it happen again, so I started to work out harder and more often. Neither of us are skilled wrestlers, so it seems to be a contest of strength and stamina. I have an advantage of being 3" taller and 15 pounds heavier. I am definitely stronger in the upper body, but her legs are very strong and she has the advantage there. She has the advantagein stamina also. She also has the mental advantage. I want to be able to defeat her, but she has a way of defeating me mentally before we even get started. She always wears the same pair of yellow shorts that are about as short as the law allows. Whenever I see her in those shorts I know she is going to wrestle whether I want to or not, and it will end up being an ordeal for me. She will leave me exhausted and embarrassed if she extends the match more than 20 or so minutes. She goes through a routine of stretching and shows me how limber she is. Also she flexes her leg muscles and talks about how much stronger they are than mine. She acts very smug and confident.This gets me very turned on and I know she will win the match.

Posted by hog on 2003-11-02 06:23:19

Clate,

I posted this poll a while back because of my sives strength advantage over me. Though I am much bigger, she is just stronger- not just in lower body but everywhere except the chest. When I started back working out, she did the same. We are now having so much fun with this, it is amazing. When we have sex, we wrestle and armwrestle first. I'll never be able to beat her in either, she's just too naturally strong. But it's fun trying. Thanks for a great post. This was the kind of post I wanted when I made this poll. I don't feel like such a weakling and pervert when others tell true stories. ========== In Reply To ========== It started as just friendly tussling. After a few times she surprised me and went all out and defeated me. I felt embarrassed and turned on at the same time. I decided not to let it happen again, so I started to work out harder and more often. Neither of us are skilled wrestlers, so it seems to be a contest of strength and stamina. I have an advantage of being 3" taller and 15 pounds heavier. I am definitely stronger in the upper body, but her legs are very strong and she has the advantage there. She has the advantagein stamina also. She also has the mental advantage. I want to be able to defeat her, but she has a way of defeating me mentally before we even get started. She always wears the same pair of yellow shorts that are about as short as the law allows. Whenever I see her in those shorts I know she is going to wrestle whether I want to or not, and it will end up being an ordeal for me. She will leave me exhausted and embarrassed if she extends the match more than 20 or so minutes. She goes through a routine of stretching and shows me how limber she is. Also she flexes her leg muscles and talks about how much stronger they are than mine. She acts very smug and confident.This gets me very turned on and I know she will win the match.