Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in men's changing room

Teacher, why does Billy have that between his legs?

Posted by Night Vision on 2021-06-26 14:55:37

Hi folks:

I had to find this article for you. This is what happens when you force nudity on the uniformed parents and kids who aren't ready.

I'm all in favor of the purpose, but not the way this was handled.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/07/brooklyn-parents-upset-by-second-graders-naked-locker-room-encounters/

Posted by awayness on 2021-06-26 23:18:40

Completely baffling. why would anyone have a problem with it? Obviously it's considered normal or they wouldn't have done it.

Posted by Night Vision on 2021-06-27 15:15:20

It wasn't normal. They had a problem because it was done illegally. It wasn't part of the curriculum, had not been submitted for inclusion under those auspices, not approved by the school board, nor DOE and not turned over to the parents for inspection. The liability goes strictly to the City because of her inane actions. The parents had NOT given waivers on the program and were told they could not opt out, so if anyone had drowned. they would have had to pay off into the next millennium. This woman has a habit of garnering attention for herself and it backfired.

Awayness, you know from my posts that I am whole-heartedly in favor of a a program similar to this - but it must be done properly. This fool was trying to pre-empt parental prerogative and that is not her jurisdiction.

Any good program has now been set back.

Posted by awayness on 2021-06-30 03:34:06

Maybe I only skimmed it but it sounded like a normal locker room to me. Not a new thing being sprung on anyone. If there were no lifeguards, yeah that's a bad idea.

Posted by Night Vision on 2021-06-30 03:40:23

You should read it. It was done without permission from anyone. Nothing normal about that.