Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls in men's changing room

Covid's Impact

Posted by OnederingY on 2021-10-31 18:13:35

Many families have become much more comfortable with casual nudity around each other during all the covid lock downs. I suspect that there will be more girls in men's changing rooms at older ages, and boys in women's changing rooms as well, without any push back. I think (hope) we've become more comfortable being nude around each other. Do you agree?

Posted by awayness on 2021-11-01 00:04:32

I certainly hope so. There's no reason to keep those separate

Posted by mary_t on 2021-11-01 06:37:32

I hope that too. When my brother and me went swimming he always took me into the men's shower. It was completely okay for me and for the guys too. There is no reason to have different rooms.

Posted by swimguy on 2021-11-05 11:12:15

@OnederingY let's hope dad's continue to bring their pubescent daughters into the men's changing room, it does the girls good to see a variety of different male bodies, and hopefully the girls will return the favour and let the guys see a rare treat of a beautiful pubescent girl in all her naked glory

Posted by regal on 2021-11-08 22:12:50

@swimguy Never once seen this. I've only ever seen very young girls in the men's changing room(like 5 or under) way too young to be interested or interesting.