Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

High School Fights

fight with a girl

Posted by theloser on 2003-03-22 08:42:04

One time, back in high school, I got in a fight with a girl. She was wearing tight black pants and I grabbed her butt while she was walking to class. She did not like this and started yelling at me and I yelled back. She threw a punch at me and I dodged it and hit her. I really messed up there becuase she went crazy and started nailing me with rights and lefts and finished me off with a kick. I hit the ground and a teacher came and stopped it. Everyone laughed at me and cheered her on. It was very humilating, but she was the superior fighter.

Posted by libbym on 2003-09-03 05:47:19

I accidentally sent my answer before finishing... Here goes again...

You deserved a lot worse than that for hitting her, you moron!

She should have gathered about five or six of her girlfriends, pantsed you and saw how you liked getting YOUR butt grabbed.

I kinda like the suggestions for your punishment outlined at:

http://www.misterpoll.com/889428954.html

Yes, strip you naked in class, then have the girl you hit spank your bare butt until it was red!

Becky and Belinda, my two closest girlfriends, have depantsed over half a dozen guys during high school for butt grabbing. Becky had her butt grabbed only once. She immediately kicked the guy in the groin, then easily pulled down his gym shorts on the field as he croutched over in pain. He had nothing on but a jock strap on underneath. When the guy complained to our (female) P.E. coach, the 15 or so girls that were around and saw what happened started telling her what he had done. The coach just laughed and told him he got what he deserved.

Now, my friends and I have kinda become eqaulizers for the other girls that get picked on, butt-grabbed, pinched or teased about their looks by some of the guys.

We've been encouraging other girls to depants any guy who acts like a total @ss to her. As a result, boys' behavoir at our school has suddenly become a lot better.

Libby M.

========== In Reply To ========== One time, back in high school, I got in a fight with a girl. She was wearing tight black pants and I grabbed her butt while she was walking to class. She did not like this and started yelling at me and I yelled back. She threw a punch at me and I dodged it and hit her. I really messed up there becuase she went crazy and started nailing me with rights and lefts and finished me off with a kick. I hit the ground and a teacher came and stopped it. Everyone laughed at me and cheered her on. It was very humilating, but she was the superior fighter.

Posted by theloser on 2003-10-24 19:59:33

Yea, I probably deserved worse, but she did kick my $%!@. That was humilating and painful. I found out (offically laiter) that she was on the kickboxing team and it was nothing to her.

Posted by Ive_got_a_gun_to_pull on 2005-08-25 01:09:02

omfg if any of u hoes would do that to the $%!@ grabbers in my school you would get raped lol

Posted by somechick121 on 2007-06-05 05:33:29

Heh yeah, if a guy tried hitting me he'd be getting up 5 minutes later spitting teeth. It would be officially on.