Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

boys vs. younger girls who are stronger

always win

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-18 23:07:03

I am a very athletic 13 year-old girl. I love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and swimming since I was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I always beat up on older males…they really don’t know how much power a girl can have. All of my opponents are bigger than me, and guys twice my weight have crumbled under my strength. No matter how big and strong, I always have enough gas in the tank to put a man away. Once a grown man gives in to a “little girl”, he’ll do anything for you to stop. Feet licking and face smothering are my favs. Love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by Samm on 2004-06-20 16:13:52

Is this really true? A 13 year old girl beating grown men?

========== In Reply To ========== I am a very athletic 13 year-old girl. I love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4 and swimming since I was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I always beat up on older males…they really don’t know how much power a girl can have. All of my opponents are bigger than me, and guys twice my weight have crumbled under my strength. No matter how big and strong, I always have enough gas in the tank to put a man away. Once a grown man gives in to a “little girl”, he’ll do anything for you to stop. Feet licking and face smothering are my favs. Love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-20 05:27:32

Believe it! I'm a 14 year old girl and I've beaten up men, women and other kids at school in wrestling matches. I've got killer legs and I don't care how big or strong someone is they always end up submitting. When you've got muscles like mine beating up men is no big deal.

Posted by like_strong_girls on 2004-11-29 03:50:02

So how big and strong are u musclegirlbrat?doing any weight-training?

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-12-01 21:03:43

Hey there sport! I love your name and if you really do like strong girls than you'll dig me a lot. I'm a gymnast (since age 5) and I've been working out since around age 10. I'm pure muscle from head to toe and I keep getting bigger and harder all the time. My thighs are over 23", calves are 16" and biceps are 15". I love to wrestle and my favorite holds are scissor holds. No one so far has been able to take my strength and they always end up submitting. I've wrestled and defeated boys, girls, men and women. My legs are just unreal and I get compliments on them all the time. If I wear heels and a skirt outside I damn near stop traffic!

See ya' later!

mgb