Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

boys vs. younger girls who are stronger

Strong girls robbed me

Posted by MPC2550935878 on 2005-12-10 01:00:55

Its just occurred to me that i'm a weak guy. i'm 18 and i work beind a counter in a convenience store.

i was working by myself at about 10 at night literally about to shut, 2 girls came in who i know to both be 14 came in, picked up a bottle of vodka each and started strolling out again without paying. so i got in front of the exit before they got out and told em they had to pay for them.

they were both shorter than me one by a couple of inches and one by 3 or 4, when i told them to pay the looked at each other and smiled, the taller girl gave her bottle to the other one, looked at me and kicked me hard in the chest made me slam against the door. i was on the floor now, then she grabbed both my ankles and lifted me upside down and swung me around a bit, then she lifted me and slammed me down onto the counter.

she then got on top of me pinning me to the counter, squeezed my body in between her legs and i started to black out, just before i fell unconscious she got off me and knocked me off the counter onto the floor.

her and her fiend then took ther shoes off and told me they wudnt let me up til i kissed ther feet, which i did after they kicked me a bit.

once i did that 4 a while they told me to get up and giv them the money outta the counter, which i then said no to cus i'd get in trouble. once i said no the taller girl just punched me in the jaw twice and knocked me out.

i woke up to find the money all gon outta the til. so i got in trouble with my boss the next mornin.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-07-13 10:15:45

i really get a kick out of these storys. :) they make me laugh hard. Aparently you havent found the local gym yet. I have very strong abs i would have just resisted and stood and let her fall off me :)

Posted by MPC2550935878 on 2006-07-23 19:50:20

Well what can i say they were much stronger than they looked and they looked strong for their age.

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-07-28 07:10:05

how much do you think they both weighed?

Posted by MPC2550935878 on 2006-07-29 02:05:04

I don't know but I'm about 10 stone and they both mustve had more weight on their legs and arms than me, so I had no chance against either of them.