Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sons who are bathed by their mothers

not quite bathed but just as bad

Posted by anton23 on 2022-05-31 22:53:10

When my new doctor found out I had a problem with smegma / male genital odor she recommended that my mom "keep an eye on his hygiene" which she interpreted as giving me random genital inspections. Admittedly I didn't wash very well or regularly down there, and rarely ever pulled back the skin to clean. Even after a wet dream (which I was having all the time back then) I would just kind of squeeze and pull forward on my foreskin to try and milk out the jizz in the shower instead of skinning back and washing properly. I kept clean for a couple weeks after that very embarrassing physical, but I wasn't really going around with girls yet and I had no reason to really care how I smelled in my pants. By a month after the appointment I had already fully returned to my old habits, and that was when my mom made her first random inspection. I was just walking out of the shower in my towel and my mom was waiting for me in the hallway. She said "like the doctor told me I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on your hygiene, so I need to check your $%!@ now." I started to argue but she said that I had just gotten out of the shower and she was trying to be fair to me by giving me the best chance to be clean. I didn't have any good response to that so I just took a deep breath and loosened my towel. I was trying to be brave about it but I still almost broke down when she told me to pull my foreskin back. There was nothing more embarrassing to me at the time, being in the height of puberty, than having to stand in front of my mother and hold out the head of my $%!@. At that point, I really only ever saw it myself when I was just about to $%!@. I was so sensitive that the sensation of a building orgasm and the $%!@ itself were way too intense if the foreskin continued to slide over the head, so I had to just skin back all the way when I was about to $%!@ and rub the shaft. As a result, the tip of my organ was deeply associated with $%!@ion and sexual things. You can understand why I had to concentrate all my willpower to fight back tears, having my mom force me to show off the head of my $%!@ was the equivalent of her forcing me, her teenage son, to reveal all his sexual secrets. To make it worse, it was filthy again. I had $%!@ed that morning and had a wet dream the night before, so it was totally slimy inside and absolutely reeked like old fish. She marched me back into the bathroom and supervised my cleaning. I was just letting the water run over the exposed end because that's the only way it was comfortable to wash, but she insisted that I use a washrag (which she then designated would exclusively be used to wash my $%!@). She threatened to wash it herself, so I took the rag and had to grit my teeth and squirm as I gently cleaned my knob. She caught me dirty again about three weeks later, and she said she would seriously consider circumcision if I didn't get things together. I was starting to think about actually having sex more at that point any way and by the time I was 15 I was doing much better about washing consistently.

Posted by RedRod on 2022-06-02 18:31:13

It's good to see this site still has activity on it! I made a poll on corporal punishment, if anyone is curious:

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/651655