Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

I WAS A BULLY

Posted by duchess on 2008-01-08 14:52:17

When I was 14 I was a sturdy girl and quite strong. Younger boys were terrified of me because of what I did to them. I used to grab juniors boys in the lunch time. I could easily march them into the girls toilets and pull their trousers and underpants down. Then I used to let the other girls look at their willys and balls. If they were not circumcised, I used to pull their foreskins back and make them lay there like that. I liked the young ones because they had no pubic hair, and the girls would laugh at their little willys. Some of them used to grab a feel themselves. I warned the boys that if they didn't lie still I would take their trousers right off and throw them out of the window. Another girl helped once and we stripped this lad naked and taped his hands behind his back. Lisa rubbed his willy to get it hard but it would not. The boy was crying and he ended up peeing on the floor. The other girls laughed at him as he stood there peeing. I liked it best if I told a boy on Monday morning that I was going to get him during the week. He spent every day worrying, and then I might not do it, but grab him the following week.

I ended up getting grabbed myself. One boys elder brother grabbed me with two of his mates. They got me in the boys toilet, they pulled my top up and undid my bra. Then they squeezed my nipples until I had to ask them to stop. They pulled my knickers down and pushed their fingers into me. One of them then took hair clippers from his pocket and he clipped off some of my pubic hair. Finally they turned me over and slapped my backside, then each one poked his finger up my bum. When they left they took my knickers with them and they told me that if I didn't stop bullying the young boys they would get me again and it wouldn't be fingers pushed into me then. That when I stopped!!

Posted by Jase Green on 2008-01-08 20:07:44

Apparently you have learned your lesson, but sorry it took something like that to wake you up.

It is no fun being bullied or humiliated, especially sexually I know because it happened to be from both girls and boys when I was younger and smaller.

Posted by easyben on 2009-03-22 16:09:41

you know i did post a messege calling you week but i guess i take it back i think some girls here need to be put in there place my gf got some ideers tried to dress me as a girl so i said fk off and dumped her..

Posted by Toa IIgnika on 2010-11-06 19:17:21

duchess, you f u c k i n g b l o o d y leave those boys alone, yoo leev leav boyz boiz males mailz maylz dudes dooz chaps blokes lads ladz guys gize!!!! why are you bullying picking on harassing these boys other than them being boys singling them out, it person which withc wich matters not if they boy or girl and boi gurl gerl their character and or personality, isn't it duchess??!! bluddee bluddea bludee bludea!!!!

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-11-08 18:23:06

She said she stopped, dumbass.