Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

embarrassing punishments

Posted by rachael 61 on 2003-10-10 05:49:14

I think that boys respond much better to humiliating or embarrassing punishments much better than to the more traditional spanking, grounding or spending time in a corner with his nose against the wall. My guess is that girls will correct their behavior so that whatever brought them to be punished will not happen again. Whereas boys with their tiny memories will soon forget a spanking or a day spent indoors. What he soon will not forget is if he had to spend a day indoors, but to spend the day wearing his sister's dress as well. My thoughts only (I have a poll going on about on my son who has not learned). LOL Rachael

Posted by Blushing Billy on 2003-10-10 07:37:13

Hi, Rachael,

You wrote: I think that boys respond much better to humiliating or embarrassing punishments much better than to the more traditional spanking, grounding or spending time in a corner with his nose against the wall.

I most certainly agree with that! I can atest to that from personal experience!

Having my pants pulled down in front of all my female classmates for having ever so briefly flipped up one girl's skirt sure cured me of such misconduct (not to mention the deterrent factor that worked for other boys in the class who might have wanted to do the same thing I had done).

In fact, in retrospect, I'll even concede that my female teacher should have probably also pulled down my underwear, too, to deliver her bare hand spanking on my bare behind in front of the girls. After all, there was no excuse for what I did.

Believe me, having all the girls see me in my little white cotton briefs getting spanked over my teacher's lap (and then having to apologize to the girl privately wearing nothing but that) was sure embarrassing enough. Was I ever teased about it for years afterwards! (But, ironically, the girl whose skirt I flipped never teased me; she felt vindicated and accepted my apology; we even became friends).

But, I'll still concede a bare-bottom spanking would have been warrented, too.

What do you think? Should my briefs have come down, too?

Billy

========== In Reply To ========== I think that boys respond much better to humiliating or embarrassing punishments much better than to the more traditional spanking, grounding or spending time in a corner with his nose against the wall. My guess is that girls will correct their behavior so that whatever brought them to be punished will not happen again. Whereas boys with their tiny memories will soon forget a spanking or a day spent indoors. What he soon will not forget is if he had to spend a day indoors, but to spend the day wearing his sister's dress as well. My thoughts only (I have a poll going on about on my son who has not learned). LOL Rachael

Posted by Gil on 2003-10-13 19:48:34

========== In Reply To ========== Hi, Rachael,

You wrote: I think that boys respond much better to humiliating or embarrassing punishments much better than to the more traditional spanking, grounding or spending time in a corner with his nose against the wall.

I most certainly agree with that! I can atest to that from personal experience!

Having my pants pulled down in front of all my female classmates for having ever so briefly flipped up one girl's skirt sure cured me of such misconduct (not to mention the deterrent factor that worked for other boys in the class who might have wanted to do the same thing I had done).

In fact, in retrospect, I'll even concede that my female teacher should have probably also pulled down my underwear, too, to deliver her bare hand spanking on my bare behind in front of the girls. After all, there was no excuse for what I did.

Believe me, having all the girls see me in my little white cotton briefs getting spanked over my teacher's lap (and then having to apologize to the girl privately wearing nothing but that) was sure embarrassing enough. Was I ever teased about it for years afterwards! (But, ironically, the girl whose skirt I flipped never teased me; she felt vindicated and accepted my apology; we even became friends).

But, I'll still concede a bare-bottom spanking would have been warrented, too.

What do you think? Should my briefs have come down, too?

Billy

Billy,

It would have been nice to have seen your briefs come down.

Having been victim of several skirt flippings in the past which I had done to me, I would have like to have seen it for revenge!

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-10-13 22:18:36

============In Reply To============ Having been victim of several skirt flippings in the past which I had done to me,I would have like to have seen it for revenge!

Gil if you like revenge for skirt flipping,then you'll like what happened to me.I flipped my cousin's dress up at a birthday when we were kids,the problem was her mom saw it.As punishment for what I did,she made me switch clothes with my cousin!I had to spend the rest of the party wearing her dress and large hair bow!My cousin,the other girls and even their moms teased me and laughed at me.It was really embarrassing!

Posted by factotum on 2003-10-18 23:26:42

Speaking as a male, I must say I'm in general agreement with this. Public mortification has the best corrective affect/effect; even CP works best when combined with public humiliation. Perhaps the best method in this regard is to spank him in the nude in front of wittnesses (preferably his peers, boys and/or girls) and then make him go naked afterwards for a day (with his hands tied behind him so he can't cover himself). For obvious reasons, this is not commonly possible or doable nowadays, but things like petticoating can often be exicuted without too much worry of legal or other "problems." In this regard, I recommend a pleated mini-skirt, one that's hemmed to just below the crotch (which, ideally, should be worn without any underware, though, again, this would only be possible/doable under the right conditions and/or circumstances). Shamefully brief & snug-fitting short shorts are an excellent alternative. Understandably, these methods of punishment work best on teenaged lads...

========== In Reply To ========== I think that boys respond much better to humiliating or embarrassing punishments much better than to the more traditional spanking, grounding or spending time in a corner with his nose against the wall. My guess is that girls will correct their behavior so that whatever brought them to be punished will not happen again. Whereas boys with their tiny memories will soon forget a spanking or a day spent indoors. What he soon will not forget is if he had to spend a day indoors, but to spend the day wearing his sister's dress as well. My thoughts only (I have a poll going on about on my son who has not learned). LOL Rachael