Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Men Wearing Bras

My Bras

Posted by OutOfControl on 2003-08-07 03:32:45

A girl friend first made me wear bras and panties because they made me more docile and agreeable. When my wife found out she decided to see if it was true. She found this to be true, so now I'm kept in panties at all times and bras and lingerie at home and many times when we go out.

Posted by New Silence on 2003-08-10 22:36:23

========== In Reply To ========== A girl friend first made me wear bras and panties because they made me more docile and agreeable. When my wife found out she decided to see if it was true. She found this to be true, so now I'm kept in panties at all times and bras and lingerie at home and many times when we go out.

I find I too am more docile and calmer wearing bras and panties. My family is away on holiday and I have found myself working at home, taking care to avoid being seen, and very happily dressed this way. I do enjoy going for a walk in the country, where there are few other walkers - and having a bra under a loose shirt so that it cant easily be recognised. I would love it if men could wear bras and other female clothing in public. It seems pretty the unjust, unequal and sad that while women can and do wear any men's clothing - men cannot wear the wonderful clothes designed for women.

Posted by jereab on 2003-08-19 13:47:11

========== In Reply To ========== I agree, I would love to be able to wear dresses, or skirts in public.

Posted by girlyman on 2003-08-19 14:31:37

========== In Reply To ========== Hey,

I am a man but same as you who like to wear bra & other woman everyday.

Send me a e-mail to share our feeling when we are wearing skirt & bra.

Thank you girlyman01@yahoo.com

Posted by David Tyier on 2005-06-01 13:27:24

Large Male's Breast

Hi I'm David, 19 stright male, and i have a large male breast. I'm wearing bra since i was 16 !! I have to wear bra becuase the support my breast and protect it. Of course this is a desister but i don' have other choise. My girl friend know that, could you imagine it, my breast is larger than hers. She helps me by buying me my bra, I could not leave her, without her i can't live. she said that my breast is 38b and so she buys me 2 degree smaller so that it can hide my breast. I hope i can find a solution to this problem, with her it's not a problem but with others it's a desister. Good bye