Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

not wearing underwear ( Teen Girls only)

wearing underwear

Posted by Hales on 2004-04-15 11:48:36

Bare legs and going commando is totally cool. Nobody wears tights/stockings in the real world. Very short skirts and nothing else if you wanna be cool!

Posted by vickie on 2004-05-19 14:39:50

========== In Reply To ========== Bare legs and going commando is totally cool. Nobody wears tights/stockings in the real world. Very short skirts and nothing else if you wanna be cool!

i agree i never wear underwear and always micro minis, u can usually see my buns. i,m 18 and size 8.

vicks

Posted by slim beth on 2004-05-28 07:14:48

========== In Reply To ========== hi there i don't always wear underwear, i work in an dit store and have to wear trousers. i wear tight black lycra trousers and sometimes a thong but usually no underwear because there is nothing worse than a knicker line showing through trousers.

beth

Posted by MPC375172154 on 2005-03-11 03:07:24

FREEDOM!

i hate wearing any kind of undewear because i always wear mini-skirts and i like it when boys see me naked Dont ask why, im just a horny $%!@.

Posted by Stefania on 2005-04-07 04:45:22

I am 14 and sometimes just do not wear underwear under my lowrise jeans and even under a short skirt. Me and my friends get a thrill of just going to the mall to hang out not wearing underwear sometimes if we are wearing skirts.