Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Shower Requirments By State (Area)

School and showering

Posted by AD on 2004-06-15 20:14:33

I think that showering after PE and sports practice naked is a good thing not only to avoid rash in certain places on boys but also so that thoughs "not sure about what is going on with themselves in their body" type of Teens can be sure that their bodies are as normal as every other teen male once they have seen other male teens naled.

When I was in grade 7 (13 years old) We went on a camp and the Teachers forced us to shower naked. We were all put in rows and every part of the boys bodies was visible. Apart from the odd child that is a complete twit and makes comments and gestures towards other naked guys it was actually a good experience in that we were shown that there is absolutly nothing wrong with being naked in front of other guys.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-04-16 19:44:39

School Shower Requirements By State

My school required that boys shower but the showers were cold. Boys skipped the showers because they modest to begin with and then the showers were unbearable. How about warm showers with stalls with a curtain or door. Also give the kids time. I never like how fast we had to change. I did not like the jockstraps because they were white. Colored jockstraps were not availible. Things that are like jocks are arround. Dance belts would be great. It is a shame that streaking went out fashion. Imagine have all of the kids in each class having to do a streak each year. Or maybe just a thong/jock run. Guys actually want to run in only shoes, socks, and a jock.

Posted by Barry123 on 2010-10-04 10:31:08

At my school in junior classes up to age 12 we boys had to take showers with female teachers monitoring us. At that age some of us were embarrassed to be nude in front of our female teachers, especially if it was a new young teacher. But they said it was the rules because they had to monitor us to see that we behaved well in the showers and locker room.