Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Are Girls stronger than boys

strong girls

Posted by susie on 2003-09-18 21:07:28

I think it's clear that girls have gotten stronger while boys have gotten weaker. Except for real athletes, most boys just want to sit around playing video games and eating, while most of the girls I know work out with weights and are trying to get strong. Boys who think they're stronger than girls just because they are boys are in for a big surprise. Now that girls are free to be athletic and strong, it's common to see girls stronger than boys. Plus we're smarter too. You boys better watch out or you'll be considered the weaker sex soon.

Posted by Blushing Billy on 2003-10-07 06:01:00

Hi, Susie,

You make some real good points!

You say, "we're smarter too."

I think, regardless of gender, brainpower is about equal. A lot of guys just don't use it or don't bother studying, etc. Of course, that it itself could prove your point, meaning that 'girls are smarter.'

I recall back in grade school years: if you rated the top six students in my class by their grades, three would have been boys (yes, myself included) and three would be girls. Yes, probably all three girls were smarter than us, but not by much. And it didn't bother me that they were, either.

On athletics, whenever I got the chance to be a team captain in P.E. class, I was never shy about picked a girl over a boy if the girl was a better player. We had some that most certainly were!

Billy

========== In Reply To ========== I think it's clear that girls have gotten stronger while boys have gotten weaker. Except for real athletes, most boys just want to sit around playing video games and eating, while most of the girls I know work out with weights and are trying to get strong. Boys who think they're stronger than girls just because they are boys are in for a big surprise. Now that girls are free to be athletic and strong, it's common to see girls stronger than boys. Plus we're smarter too. You boys better watch out or you'll be considered the weaker sex soon.

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-04-30 17:00:35

Way to go Susie! Most boys are all bluff and no stuff. They are no match for the strength, skill and athleticism of a strong tough girl!

========== In Reply To ========== I think it's clear that girls have gotten stronger while boys have gotten weaker. Except for real athletes, most boys just want to sit around playing video games and eating, while most of the girls I know work out with weights and are trying to get strong. Boys who think they're stronger than girls just because they are boys are in for a big surprise. Now that girls are free to be athletic and strong, it's common to see girls stronger than boys. Plus we're smarter too. You boys better watch out or you'll be considered the weaker sex soon.

Posted by Bethgirl on 2004-05-23 06:33:08

========== In Reply To ========== Way to go Susie! Most boys are all bluff and no stuff. They are no match for the strength, skill and athleticism of a strong tough girl!

Boys are already the weaker sex. I see so many women beating women these days.

Posted by Bethgirl on 2004-05-23 06:33:50

========== In Reply To ========== I mean women beating men.