Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dress or a skirt as punishment

Punishment

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-09-13 18:23:37

========== In Reply To ========== Did wearing the dress make you better behaved in other areas as well, than just never "skirt flipping"? I would think it would, especially around your aunt.

It sure did.I was more well behaved around my aunt,than my own mom and dad.After that experience I was really afraid of what my aunt might do,but luckily I never had to find out!She was really great as long as I was well behaved. She did get me into a dress once more,but not as punishment;for Halloween.It seems she told my mother that I looked so cute in a dress,that my mother wanted to see.So when Halloween rolled around my costume had already been decided!

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-13 21:01:46

What did she put you into? Was it as girly as your cousins' dress that you had to wear?

========== In Reply To ==========

Did wearing the dress make you better behaved in other areas as well, than just never "skirt flipping"? I would think it would, especially around your aunt.

It sure did.I was more well behaved around my aunt,than my own mom and dad.After that experience I was really afraid of what my aunt might do,but luckily I never had to find out!She was really great as long as I was well behaved. She did get me into a dress once more,but not as punishment;for Halloween.It seems she told my mother that I looked so cute in a dress,that my mother wanted to see.So when Halloween rolled around my costume had already been decided!

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-09-14 03:01:33

========== In Reply To ========== What did she put you into? Was it as girly as your cousins' dress that you had to wear?

They dressed me in a pink,short sleeved dress with lace trim.A blonde wig with pigtails,a little make up,white tight and mary janes.The dress wasn't as girly as the other one,which was a very frilly,mint green party dress and a large matching hair bow! I'm actually thinking about dressing up like a girl for a Halloween party next month!I'm posting a poll about it in this section,watch for it!

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-14 16:12:59

========== In Reply To ========== What did she put you into? Was it as girly as your cousins' dress that you had to wear?

========== In Reply To ==========

They dressed me in a pink,short sleeved dress with lace trim.A blonde wig with pigtails,a little make up,white tight and mary janes.The dress wasn't as girly as the other one,which was a very frilly,mint green party dress and a large matching hair bow! I'm actually thinking about dressing up like a girl for a Halloween party next month!I'm posting a poll about it in this section,watch for it!

========== In Reply To ========== Go for it!!! I would like to see what you wear. Tell me though, how do you think wearing those dresses affected you, now that you actually want to wear a dress. I am now intrigued. On another note, some guys actually look good in a kilt, toga, or gladiator costume as I have posted on another poll. I hope you get some good ideas on your poll, and I will watch for it. Don't forget to put the green dress in.

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-09-14 20:05:30

========== In Reply To ========== I guess the affect would be that it's not such a big deal since I've done it before.It's not so much that I want to wear a dress,these girls asked me to dress up for a Halloween party. I'm hoping to get ideas from the poll.Thanks for your interest,but I didn't include the green dress;sorry.It wouldn't fit now!