Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dress or a skirt as punishment

Punishment

Posted by Chrissy on 2003-09-14 21:05:45

========== In Reply To ========== I guess the affect would be that it's not such a big deal since I've done it before.It's not so much that I want to wear a dress,these girls asked me to dress up for a Halloween party. I'm hoping to get ideas from the poll.Thanks for your interest,but I didn't include the green dress;sorry.It wouldn't fit now! ========== In Reply To ========== I think you shoud find someone who culd make a copy of that dress or you could do some shopping to find just the right one hehehe

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-16 04:21:08

========== In Reply To ========== guess the affect would be that it's not such a big deal since I've done it before.It's not so much that I want to wear a dress,these girls asked me to dress up for a Halloween party. I'm hoping to get ideas from the poll.Thanks for your interest,but I didn't include the green dress;sorry.It wouldn't fit now! ========== In Reply To ========== Just me again. I would like to see pictures, and on your poll I WANT to see at least one pretty dress, and it has to be a pink one. I am sure the girls could find one for you.

Posted by Budman on 2003-10-19 22:36:44

========== In Reply To ========== Krazyguy, That must have been sooo embarrassing for you! I'm curious though.You said that your aunt made you switch clothes with your cousin.Was this your cousin's idea or your aunt's?Did your aunt spank you or threaten you or what?Did you just exchange clothes with your cousin,or did your aunt physically change you? I hope you don't mind my asking,I was just wondering! Budman

Posted by M. Barrassed on 2003-10-20 02:36:24

========== In Reply To ========== Yes Budman,it was very embarrassing.That's why the punishment worked! It was my aunts idea to switch our clothes.She was furious and I'd never seen her that way.You'd have thought I had done it to her instead of her daughter.What she did was tell me to take off my clothes.I said "what!?",and she replied loudly "you heard me,take them off!".I knew she was real upset,so I undressed down to my uderwear.Then she made me turn to the wall.I was thinking she was going to march me out in front of everyone in my underwear.Then she told me to turn back around,and my cousin was dressed in my clothes smiling from ear to ear!I looked at my aunt who held my cousin's dress out to me,and told me it was my turn!I was stunned and shook my head no,but she pulled me to her and scolded me as she stuffed me into the dress.Once she had me in the dress,the socks,shoes,and hair bow quickly followed!She told me that it would teach me a lesson,and she was right! I hope I answered all your questions.

Posted by Budman on 2003-10-21 02:36:27

========== In Reply To ========== Yes you answered my questions. You had it worse than I thought!I'm glad I don't have an aunt like yours!LOL! Thanks for the relpy. Budman