Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls vs boy armwrestling

beat by girlfriend

Posted by theloser on 2012-05-23 23:11:30

One night my girlfriend laughed at my arms and said I needed to workout more because I have no muscle definition. She said she was probably stronger than me and I said no way. So, we decided to have an armwrestling match.

We are both right handed, but she had pulled something in her right hand so we decided we would only use our left hands. Well, the match started and I tried as hard as I could but I could barely move her. She started laughing and said "awe! You are shaking!" She beat me easily.

It was so easy for her that, even though she was hurt, she wanted to try right arms. We started and I tried even harder but couldn't move her at all. She laughed and said, don't worry, I won't try. I started moving her arm then and I said, no try. She said ok and slammed my arm down. Even with an injury she destroyed me.

She laughed and said "hahah, you got beat by your girlfriend! I cannot believe how weak you are! I am stronger than you!" I could only hang my head in shame and admit that she was much much much stronger than me.

Posted by Slender Man on 2013-06-10 20:46:25

My ex-girlfriend could only beat me with her rigt arm. That's because I'm left-handed and she right-handed, and she wasn't weak. With my left arm though, I always won.

Posted by LittlePerson on 2015-06-06 11:12:13

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/570801