Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls vs boy armwrestling

Reality or a strange fantasy?

Posted by Ono on 2003-11-01 23:28:33

In my experience, most teenage boys and most men are much stronger than most teenage girls and most women. It is just a matter of testosterone and muscle mass. This difference is very obvious at the gym.

Of course, the strongest women are stronger than the average man of the similar age and size. In such cases, the women are usually very masculine in appearance and there is often a suspicion that steroids have been taken.

Men sometimes tease women by pretending to let them win. Last time I arm wrestled with a woman I was astounded she was so puny and weak.

Posted by Del on 2003-12-16 22:51:16

What was it like the first time you beat an older girl or girls who used to beat you easily? How old were you each? Was either of you surprised?

Answer here and then go to a new poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/982645367.html

========== In Reply To ========== In my experience, most teenage boys and most men are much stronger than most teenage girls and most women. It is just a matter of testosterone and muscle mass. This difference is very obvious at the gym.

Of course, the strongest women are stronger than the average man of the similar age and size. In such cases, the women are usually very masculine in appearance and there is often a suspicion that steroids have been taken.

Men sometimes tease women by pretending to let them win. Last time I arm wrestled with a woman I was astounded she was so puny and weak.

Posted by the_boffin on 2007-06-08 19:33:30

it's just that you have not met many realy strong girls and you just a macho how thincks that the boy a invincible.