Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

Going natural

Posted by canadiangurl941 on 2018-05-05 21:23:41

I always ate meat but recently I have watched Earthlings recently and it really changed me. I became a Vegan and I also want to get into a more natural lifestyle to get more in touch with nature. I have thrown away all my clothes made from animals and I have thrown away all my shoes and socks except for a pair of flip flops because I want to feel nature when I walk around. This is very hard for me as I never went barefoot before but I feel like I have to do it.

Posted by awayness on 2018-05-13 19:01:40

I completely support this push to be natural (I hope you're leaving your body hair alone and whatnot) but.. you know it's natural to eat meat, right? And if you literally don't even eat eggs and dairy, you have to rely on the highly UNnatural practice of farming huge vats of bacteria so you can take supplement pills.

Posted by Danny S. on 2018-11-21 17:45:08

Canadiangurl941: If the reason you got rid of your shoes is your recent decision to get "in touch with nature". then how come you were creating polls about going barefoot in 2016?

Posted by lifetime on 2021-10-29 11:43:02

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Isolerende chapes

Posted by lifetime on 2021-10-29 11:45:44

I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Ramen en deuren vervangen