Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Topic Posts Last Poster Latest
Duh 5 Pro DE 19 years
Knocked out by friend's little step-sister 1 MPC2550935878 19 years
Beaten up by a girl 1 ZTech 19 years
More than getting beaten up 1 Wedgie_Boy 20 years
me being embarrassed 33 Dirk Gently 20 years
My girlfriend broke up with me and I hate the whole goddamned world !!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Tad C 20 years
No never but I never fought a girl 18 Tad C 20 years
My girlfriend broke up with me and I hate the whole goddamned world !!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Jack Ass 20 years
My girlfriend broke up with me and I hate the whole goddamned world !!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Jack Ass 20 years