Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys vs. Girls: Age and Strength

girls strength ??

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2005-10-01 17:17:09

I once saw a 120 pound girl athlete beat a 89 pound boy at arm wrestling. Thats about it the boy was also shorter then the girl by far. But any girl thats the same weight as a boy is mostly on the losing end in strength . I armwrestled a few girls and none had much power at all thats when i was in the 5th grade. as i got older it became pointless for i was much more powerfull then a women

most guys are stronger then women like 98% and some boys over 12 are stronger then ther moms in the upper body Chest and arms.

somtimes a girl would challange me to a armwrestle i had no problem defeating them with my greater strength not at all it became such a joke at times i just let um win :)

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-03-16 22:43:08

you must be really strong if you would hurt their arms simply by slamming them down. do you beat most guys also? i am a weak guy and i have lost to girls in armwrestles but usually not any girls who weigh less than me. girls strength seems to be mostly in their legs rather than their arms unless they work out a lot.

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-04-11 13:37:52

you must be really strong. i hope i never have to armwrestle you. i bet you would be able to damage the little muscles in my arms. i often lose to girls at armwrestling. i would say i was weaker than the average girl and much weaker than almost all guys.