Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Has anyone been forced to undress during a crime?

Why did you post on this forum?

Posted by guynfl on 2016-01-04 15:21:22

I know I had to search (robbed, stripped, bound, gagged) for parameters that matched the robbery I was involved in. I think when I found this site there was a nice anonymity that allowed me to talk about it however I wanted. I've been pretty freewheeling with my thoughts on this site but never bring it up with anyone in my real world. And over time you get to know the other posters on here so a level of comfort comes with that too.

How did the rest of you find this forum? What parameters did you search on and what were you hoping to get out of it?

Chris

Posted by Ben1987 on 2016-01-05 02:20:55

I can't remember my original search terms to find this. I was searching various terms like yours because of only experience. You end up wanting to find out more, etc. Took me a bit to want to share my experience but will say the anonymity of the discussion was very helpful. I could share my experience and take part in the discussions. Will say getting to know the other posters like you has been helpful since there is a level of comfort. Seemed like a good way to talk to someone who knew what happened.

I was lucky in that I could to my brother a lot about it and we shared a lot. But also good to know others who have been through it. Will say was good that my brother and I were both willing to really talk about what we had been through.

How have you been Chris?

Posted by DanMN on 2016-01-05 02:56:29

Chris and Ben, what have you been up to?

A bit after my robbery, I was curious on how often these kinds of things happened. A natural thing after going through something like being forced to undress in a robbery. I would search around a bit and stumbled on this group. Saw people were sharing and decided to jump in and share my experience. Felt it was a good way to share and discuss it. Found that I got comfortable with people here and in talking here.

Posted by john5000 on 2016-01-11 15:41:46

I felt embarrassed after my experience and never talked it with anyone I knew. The incident did happen some years ago but I have found it helpful to discuss it now. I don't recall the original search terms I used

Posted by slimmate on 2016-01-12 15:05:38

i remember the term i used was robbed and stripped.